The end

My alarm went off at 6:30. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Zack. I got up slowly and headed to the bathroom. "What are you doing" he asked. "Going shower" I said. "I'm coming with you" he said as he got out of bed. Zack started the shower as I brushed my teeth. I took his shirt off and stepped in. He undressed then got in behind me. "Good morning" I said. "Goodmorning" he said in a tired voice. I kissed him quickly then washed my hair. I washed my body then I felt Zacks hand go down my back. "How much time do we have" he asked. "An hour" I said. "I only need five muintes" he said. He turned me around and kissed me. "Now" I asked. "Now" he said. After we were finished we both got out the shower and quickly got dressed. I grabbed my cap and gown then we went to the sky deck. "Zack" Zacks mom yelled from behind us. We turned around and saw his mom and dad. "Kurt this is Hayley" she said. "Hi nice to meet you" Kurt said. "Hi" I replied. "Zack told me you were the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and now I understand why" he said. "Dad" Zack snapped. "Mommy" Cody yelled. Baikey raised a brow. "I mean hello mother" Cody said in a deep voice. Carey rolled her eyes as she hugged him. "I can't believe my babies are graduating" she said. "Wait are Cody and Bailey back together" Kurt asked. "Yes if you bothered to read my emails you would know" Cody said. "Cody I'm still on the one from Paris it's 55 pages long" Kurt said. "Oh but you can read Zacks" Cody snapped. "Yes because he says Hayley and I are back together send money" Kurt said. "It's true" Zack said. "Everyone please take a seat" Moseby said on the microphone. "That's our cue to go" Bailey said. We all went to the front and sat down. Moseby began calling names. He called Zack and Cody.After 5 muintes he called me. "Hayley Pickett" he said. I went on stage and grabbed my diploma. I sat back down next to Zack. He grabbed my hand as everyone else got thers. After everyone had there deplooms. We all threw our caps into the air. Soon after Carey walked onto the stage. "Today we are gathered to Marry Marion Moseby and Emma Tutweiller" she said. After speaking for what felt like forever Carey finally said "By the power invested in a 30 minute marriage license test on Google I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride". Moseby kissed her and we all clapped. They cut the wedding cake and everyone had an amazing time. "I can't believe this is it" I said. "It's not over our lives are just starting" Cody said. "I can't believe how much we've been through" woody said. "Breakups" Bailey said. "Makeups" Cody said. "Mind blowing sex" Zack said. I rolled my eyes and hit him playfully.

Zack and I went to my room to get my bags. I looked at the now empty room. "You okay" Zack asked. "I'm gonna miss this place" I said. "Me too" Zack said. I took a deep breathe and one last glance then I shut the door. "Well I guess this is goodbye for now" I said to London. "Actually I have something I want to ask" she said. "What" I asked. "I'm moving to Paris as you know to start my own clothing company and I don't want to do it alone" she said. "So what are you saying" I asked. "Come live with me in Paris" she said. "Are you serious" I asked. "Yes You're my best friend Hayley I don't wanna go anywhere without you" she said. Before I answered I looked over at Zack who was talking to Woody. "But I can't leave Zack" I said. "We can have pets he'll just have to behave himself" she said. "Really" I said. "Really" she replied. Zack came by us and London told him everything. "Is that want you want" Zack asked me. "Is that what you want" I asked. "You're all I want wherever you go I go" he said. I smiled and kissed him. "So I'm guessing that's a yes" London asked. "Yes" I said. London and I hugged and did our happy dance. After Zack and I said our goodbyes to everyone it was time to go. "I'll see you in a few months when Cody and I come back from Yale" Baikey said. "I'll miss you" i said. "I'll miss you too" she said. The 6 of us looked at each other for a brief moment then shared a group hug. "I love you guys" I said. "We love you too" they all said. "You ready" London asked. "I'm ready" I said. "Well then it's us 3 of to Paris" she said. Zack grabbed my hand and we walked off the boat and headed into our new lives.

THE END.