Dang it

He kissed me back instantly. He pulled me closer to him and rested on of his hands on my waist and the other on my cheek. After a few seconds I pulled away. "You just kissed me" he said. "I know" I said. "Are you okay with the fact that you did" he asked. "Yes" I said. He smiled then kissed me again. After a while of us kissing we decided to go back the ship to talk things over. We walked back to the boat holding hands. I feel like a princess when I'm with him. "Stop staring at me" he said with a laugh. "The only reason you know I'm staring is because your staring at me" I said. "How could I not" he replied. I unlocked my door. Right as I opened it Zack kissed me again. But before we could continue I heard crying. I pulled away from Zack. "Bailey" I asked confused. She's sitting on her bed crying. "Cody and I broke up" she cried. Zack and I looked at each other then he said "I'm going to go". He left and I sat next to Bailey. "What happened" I asked. She gave me the whole rundown about how she saw Cody with London but she thought he was cheating on her so she spent the whole night with Jean Luc le pew and Cody saw them together. Cody thought she was cheating and once Bailey relized it was one big misunderstanding because Cody was practicing his date with London she tried to fix things. Her and Cody had a huge fight and they broke up. "Wait the painter Jean luc le pew" I asked. "Yes why" she cried. "He tried to hit on me while I was sightseeing" I said. Bailey started to cry harder. I hugged her tightly. "Bailey I'm so sorry" I said. "Were you and Zack kissing" she asked. "No I tripped while walking into the door because I was showing him I could walk backwards and he stopped me from falling" I said. "He was holding you pretty close" she said with a sniff. "Zack and I are close so yeah" I said hopeing she'd buy it. "Okay" she said then started crying again. London came back and we filled her in on what happened. The 3 of us spent the night hugging and trying to comfort Baileys broken heart.

The next morning I woke up to a sleeping London and Bailey. I went to the bathroom quietly and got dressed. It's only 8 in the morning but I need to talk to Zack. I went to his room and knocked on the door but I got no answer. "What are we going to do" I heard woody ask in a loud voice. "I can't believe this I'm supposed to be the irresponsible brother" Zack said then opened Codys room door. "Hayley" Zack asked. "Why are y'all in Cody's room" I asked. Zack didn't answer he just handed me a note. Pretty much the note said that Cody couldn't deal with having a broken heart so he ran off to join some brother hood. "What the hell" I said. "Yeah I know" Zack said. "Well dibs on his computer" woody said. "We have to find him" I said. "Or we could let woody go through his stuff and you and I could have some alone time" Zack said while touching my arm. "Umm I'm still here" Woody said. I snapped back into realty and said "no we have to go find Cody" I said while grabbing Zacks hand. We looked up the name of the brotherhood. "It's all the way up a mountain" Zack said. "Then put on your hiking shoes sweetheart" I said. We got off the boat and found the mountain. After 2 hours we finally reached the top. "I'm going to die"Woody cried. "Me too I feel like my bones are broken" Zack said as he fell to the group. "Hayley how are you standing" Zack asked. "I used to walk around the corn fileds since we didn't have WiFi that hike was nothing" I said. "Oww" Zack cried. "Get up we have to find cody" I said. "I can't" Zack cried. I kneeled down next to him. "Zack" I said. I grabbed his face then kissed him. I pulled away and he said "okay I'm good" while standing up. "What about me" Woody asked. Zack kicked woody in the chest "don't even try it" zack snapped. "Dang it"woody cried then stood up. I knocked on the door. A man answered and asked what we wanted. Zack said he wanted to join. The man let Woody and Zack in then told me no girls allowed. "Don't worry I'll get him" Zack said as the door shut. I sat on a rock outside and waited. 4 hours passed. I walked around the area the whole time. It's nothing but trees and dirt. Finally I heard voices. "Come on man it'll be okay" Woody said. I turned the corner and saw Zack, Cody, and Woody walking. "Cody" I said while hugging him then I slapped him in the face. "Ow what's wrong with you" he cried. "That's for running away and breaking up with my sister" I snapped. We walked back to the boat and didn't tell anyone about what happened since Cody didn't want therapy. "What a day" zack said as we walked back to his room. "Your telling me" I said. We walked into his room then sat on the bed. "Now we need to talk about us" he said. "Do you want there to be an us" I asked. "Of course I do" he said. "I like you a lot but your a known fuck boy" I said. "Look I know the type of shit I've done but Hayley I swear if you give me a chance you won't have to worry about anything it'll be you and only you" he said. "You prosmise" I asked. "I promise" he said. "Okay but I need to tell Josh before we do anything else" I said. "Okay I agree" he said. "I'm going to call him" I said. "Okay" Zack said.

I left and went back to my room to call Josh.