We graduate tomorrow

London, Bailey, and I went prom dress shopping. I ended finding a light blue dress and silver heels. Tonight's prom night. London did my makeup and I curled my hair. "You look so good" London said. "You too" I said. Moseby got mad over our senior prank and tried to cancel prom but when Ms. Tutweiller threatened to cancel the wedding he changed his mind. A knock came from the door then Zack and Cody walked in. "Cody I told you to stop doing th-" Zack was saying then stopped. He just starred at me. "Wow" he finally said. "Do you like it" I asked. "Yeah your so beautiful" he said. Bailey walked out the bathroom and Cody's eyes nearly fell out. "You look amazing" he said. "You do too" she said. "You look great to London" Cody said. "I'm sorry you don't have a date" I said. "Please I'm all I need no one can Handel all this anyways" she said. "True" I said with a laugh. The five of us walked to the sky deck. Everyone was dancing and the music was playing. "Look at them" Zack said while pointing to Addison and Woody kissing in the corner. "I'm happy for those two werdios" London said. "Do you want to dance" Zack asked. "Yes" I replied. As soon as we started walking a slow song came on. "I'm warning you now I'm a horrible dancer" he said. "It's okay just put your hand here" I said while putting his hand on my waist. "And put the other one right here" I said. "It's hard not thinking about other things" he said looking flushed. "Behave yourself" I said. "I'll try" he said. We spent the rest of the night dancing and drinking punch that had a little to much sugar in it.

As soon as we were back in Zacks room he slammed the door shut. He pushed me agenst the wall and started kissing my neck. I took off his jacket quickly then unnbottoned his shirt. He unzipped my dress. "I want you so badly" I said as we kissed. "I know" he said. We moved over to the bed and I laid down. "Zack" I yelled. "Shh" he said as he put his hand over my mouth. "I can't" I moaned loudly. "I know the feeling" he moaned even louder. "Someone's going to hear us" I said. "I don't give a shit" he said. "Oh my god" I cried. "Hayley" he moaned. Before I knew i knew it we were laying next to each other out of breathe. "We need to go to sleep since we graduate tomorrow" I said. "I never thought anyone would be saying those words to me" he said. "I can't believe everything's about to be over" I said. "But we're just starting" he said then kissed me. "We can start a whole new chapter of our lives together" he said. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" he said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to the love of my life.