Back to the boat

"I didn't think you'd ever want to see me again" he said. "Who told you that" I asked. He just stared at me. "Dylan and I are done I told him I couldn't love him because my hearts already taken it always has been" I said. "By who" he asked with a smile. "Zack Martin" I said. He smiled. "I'm so sorry about everything I was an idiot. I understand if you hate me. I understand that your with Maya and I completely understand if you want me to leave but I" I tried to say. "Shut up" zack said then kissed me. "What about Maya" I asked. "I broke up with her because I couldn't love her since I already love someone" he said. "Who might that be" I asked. "Hayley Pickett"he said. "Well lucky for you she feels the same way" I said. "Does she" he asked. "She does" I said. He kissed me again then pulled me into the suite. We walked over to the sofa then he started kissing my neck. "Where's your mom I don't want to meet her like this" I asked as he kissed me. "She's not here" he said then kissed me again. "I want you" I said. "Right now" he asked. "Yes" I said. He took off my dress then his shirt. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. "Zack" I moaned. "It's been to long"he said. "It's only been a few weeks" I said. "No since you said you love me" he said then went harder. "I love you" I said. "Say it again" he demanded. "I love you" I moaned louder. We spent the next several hours in his suite.Finally we were finished. "That was amazing" I said out of breathe. "I think that's the most we've ever done" he said. "How many was that" I asked. "I lost track after 4"he said. I laughed and moved closer. After our first round we went to his room just in case his mom came back."Come on" he said while getting up. "Where are we going" I asked. "Shower" he said. We went to the bathroom. He locked the door then started the shower. I let the small throw blanket that I grabbed to cover myself fall to the ground then stepped into the shower. Seconds later Zack joined me.

He put soap on a washcloth and slowly moved it over my body. My breathing became slower. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied as the water ran down my body. "Promise that this is it" he said. "What" I asked. "You and me this is it no more stupid shit no other people just us" he said. "I promise your it for me" I said. "You've always been it for me since the very start" he said. I couldn't help but smile. We finished in the shower. As soon as I opened the door zacks mom walked in the front door. The three of us looked at each other. "Mom this is Hayley" he said. She smiled but still looked confused. "It's nice to meet you" she said while hugging me. "But I thought you two broke up" she asked. "We did" I said. "But we're back together" Zack said. "That's great" she smiled. "But I'm going to pretend that you two didn't just shower together" she said while looking at my wet hair. My eyes widened and Zacks did the same. "Cool" he said. "Also Zack you should know if your going to throw a condom away at least try to push it further into the trash don't just leave it on the top" she said. "I'll remember that" he said. "Good" she replied. "Hayley will you be staying" she asked. "Actually no" I said. "What why" Zack asked. "I told Moseby everything and since no one is pressing charges you can come back" I said. "Pressing charges" Carey asked. "Zack you told me you were visiting me" she snapped. "Right well plans have changed" Zack said. Carey rolled her eyes. She ordered a pizza and I told her everything. "Wow Cody finally had the nerve to break up a fight" she said. "He tried" I said. We all laughed as we are our pizza. After dinner Carey and I said our goodbyes. "Come visit again" she said. "I will" I said. Zack hugged her then we went to London's room. "You two are already ready" she asked. "Yep" i said. "Well I thought this was going to be an overnight stay but at least I'll have time to online shopping during the ride back" she said. London called her driver and we left.