Josh

"I don't understand what did I do" Josh asked. "Nothing Josh I just can't do long distance I'm sorry" I said. "I can visit more often" he said. "I appreciate that but no" I said. "You really don't want to be with me" he asked. "I'm sorry but no not anymore I just can't do it" I said. "Well if that's how you feel I can't change it" he said. "I'm sorry Josh" I said. "Me too bye I guess" he said. "Bye" I said then hung up. I sat on my bed. I'm not upset because I still love him I'm upset because we've been together for so long and now it's just over. I put on my pajamas and went straight to bed. It's been 3 months since Josh and I broke up. Zack and I have been doing really good. Bailey is doing better. So is Cody. They didn't talk for about a month but there talking again. Mostly because they fought about who was going to keep there pet rat. Tonight we're having a dance. The theme is 80s/Middle ages. London and I both got white and blue dresses. Bailey has a date with a boy London set her up with and Cody has a date with a girl Zack set her up with. "I can't believe the girl you set Cody up with is your ex" I snapped. "Baby Cissy didn't mean anything to me"Zack said then kissed my cheek. "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. He laughed then put his arm around me. "Who didn't you date"I asked as Zack and I started to dance. "You until now" he said. I sighed and he pulled me closer. I'm not sure what happened all I know is Baileys date and Cody's date both got fed up with them and they left. "Should I go talk to them" I asked. "No just worry about us" Zack said. A slow dance came on and I rested my head on Zacks shoulder. I looked over and saw Bailey and Cody dancing together. "Do you think they'll get back together" I asked. "I'm not sure" Zack replied.

After the dance Zack and I went back to my room. He shut the door behind us and we started to kiss. "Finally I have you to myself" Zack said as we fell onto the bed. He started kissing my neck. "Zack" I said. He put his hand on my leg and started pulling up my dress. He kissed me again then my door opened. I opened my eyes and saw Josh standing there.