I hope not

I've spent the last three days with Zack. We went sight seeing. Then out to eat. Then on the water slide. Then we spent hours in the arcade. We're currently walking on the dock. "Is living on a farm really that bad" he asked. "Zack ever since I've been born on that farm I've been trying to get off of it"I said. "Bailey seems to love it" he said. "I know my parents are the same way but I've always wanted to be as far away from it as possible now I finally can" I said. "I think I'd feel the same way being in kettle pot" he said. "Kettle corn" I corrected him. Now I'm changing the subject, can you believe Cody and Bailey are dating" I said. "I really didn't think the 6th month plan would work" zack said. They made it official 2 days ago. "They are cute together" I said. "Yeah if you like that type of thing" he said. "Right since you don't date" I said. "Yep" zack said. "So what you just go on dates and hang out until you get bored" I asked. "Pretty much" he said. "That's sick" I said. "Call it what you will" he said. "I will" I said then pushed him. "Hey" he said then pushed me back. "I Can't believe you're going home tomorrow" he said. "I know". "You don't plan on coming back until next year right" he asked. "Yeah" I said. "What about visiting" Zack asked. "Baileys coming home for the breaks so no" I said. "Damn" he said. "But next year you'll see me everyday" I said. "Lucky me" he said. I blushed then said "I'll race you to the hotdog stand and if I win you have to buy me one". "Let's go" Zack said as we started running. I won and he got me my hotdog. We went back to the boat and spent the rest of the evening together. I went back to my room around nine. "I can't believe Zack stole you from me" London said. "Actually you stole her from me first then Zack took her from you" Bailey said. "Please tell me you haven't fallen victim to my brother" Cody asked. "Of course not" I said as I packed. I went to sleep that night thinking of Zack.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed. London,Bailey, Cody,and I all had breakfast together. "Where's Zack" I asked. "Last I saw of him was when he was trying to get some girls phone number at the smoothie bar" Cody said. "Oh" I said looking down at my food. "Hayley do you like him" Bailey asked. "No I was just wondering" I said. "Good because Zack isn't the type of boy you want to like" she said. "Why" I asked. "Because he hits on every girl he sees" London said. "Really" I asked. "Yeah he's not the loyal type" Cody said. I couldn't help but think about Zack saying he liked me. I guess it didn't mean anything. After we finished eating I said my goodbyes to everyone. "I'll see you in a few months" Bailey said as she hugged me. "I'll miss you" I said. "I can't wait until you come back Hayley" London said as we hugged. "Don't forget to text me all the time" I said. "How could I forget" she said. "It was nice to meet you" Cody said as I hugged him. "You too cody" I said. "Okay well I'll be back in a few months" I said. "Hayley your car is waiting outside the boat" Mr. Moseby said. "Okay bye" I said. They all waved goodbye and I walked off the boat. A few feet away on the dock I saw a car. "Hayley" I heard someone yell from behind me. "Zack" I said as I turned around. "You weren't going to say goodbye" he asked. "I figured you were busy" I said. "Why" he asked. "Cody told me you were flirting with some girl so I was going to leave you to it" I said. "Look I admit I was flirting with her but it's not like you weren't kissing josh when he was around" he said. "Josh is my boyfriend" I said. "I know I just thought" he started to say when the driver honked the horn. "I have to go" I said. "I wish you could stay" he said. "Me too" I said. He hugged me tightly. I didn't move. I wanted to stay like this. I pulled away and just looked at him. "If I didn't have a boyfriend I'd kiss you" I said in a low voice. "Then I'll kiss you" he said. I shook my head no. "I can't do that to josh" I said. Zack sighed. "I'll see you around zack" I said. "See you around Hayley" he said as I turned around. I walked to the car then got in.

Zacks POV
We were so close. She smiled like strawberry's. I wanted to kiss her. I should've kissed her. Who knows when I'm going to see her again. I watched as she got into the car and drove away. I walked back onto the boat. "What's wrong" woody asked. "Nothing" I said. "So are you going to take that girl on a date" Woody asked. "Yeah maybe" I said. "Are you Sure you're okay" he asked. "Yeah I'm just going to go chill in the room" I said as I walked to my cabin.