This is crazy

"Okay class this week we're doing a very exciting expirment" Ms. Tutweiller said. "What is it" I asked. "Marriage" she said then showed us a huge bored with careers on it. "Oh this looks fun" Zack said. "Everyone pick who you want to be married to" she said. "Hayley will you marry me" Zack asked. "Well this friendship moved fast but yes" I said with a laugh. "Bailey I know it's soon but will you marry me" Cody asked. "Yes" Bailey said with a huge smile. After everyone found there partners Ms. Tutweiller said "OK your first task is to go on your honeymoon". "Fine with me" Zack said with a wink. I slapped his shoulder and laughed. "Come back to class in an hour" Ms. Tutweiller said. We all left to go have our "honeymoons". Zack and I got smoothies then went to the arcade. "Who knew we'd be married so soon" I said. "Me" he said. For the next hour we were in the arcade. We went back to class and Ms. Tutweiller said "okay now spin the wheel and see what job your going to get". Zack spun and got Sanitation Engineer. "I guess that's not a bad job" I said. Zack and I spent the next two days acting like we were married and honestly I'm enjoying it. Today Zack has to spin the wheel again to see if he gets promoted. "Come on Zack get that raise you deserve it" I yelled. The wheel spun and I gasped. "Zack you have lost your job and now your forced to become a clown" Ms. Tutweiller said. "Aww Man" Zack said. "But on the bright side Hayley is pregnant with a girl" she said. "Wow I don't even remember us doing it"Zack started to say. "Anyways" Ms.Tutweiller yelled. "London is your child" she said. "Yay me" London said and hugged me. "Aww you look just like me" I said. Zack got a clown costume to my dismay and he won't take it off. London and I have been attached to the hip. Cody ended up "breaking both his legs" and accorinding Bailey he's been an Abnoxious ass hat. Today we're having a couples challenge in front everyone to see if we're good couples. I was excited at first but Let's just say it ended up with Cody and Bailey getting a Divorce and everyone else having a huge pillow fight. Zack and I left halfway through and went out to eat.

The last few months have been amazing. Bailey was in a beauty Pageant and won. We're docking in Paris tomarrow. Zack and I are going sight seeing. The last time I saw Josh was when he came to check on me after we were missing after a few days of harassing me he went home. We've been talking less than normal lately. I spent the night picking out my Paris outfit. The next morning I got dressed. "I can't believe it's Cody and I's one year Anaversiry" Bailey said. "I know it went by so fast" I said. I put my shoes on then left. Apparently London left early to do her Paris shopping. "Are you ready" Zack asked. "Yes I am" I said as I put on my mini pack back. We walked around and looked at all the people painting. "All these paintings are so pretty" I said. "There not the only pretty thing" someone said from behind us. "I'm Jean Luc le pew" a boy said. "Hayley" I said. "You are very pretty Hayley" he said. "Yeah she is now keep it moving frenchy" Zack said then pulled me away. "Aww are you jealous" I asked. "He could've been a serial killer" Zack said. "You might be one to" I said. "I mean you never know" he said in a spooky voice. "I'm hungry" I said. "Me too let's go to that place we saw before we looked at the paintings" he said. We went to a small cafe and ordered crasonts and coffee. After we finished eating we left. A huge group of people came in and my bag fell out of my hand. "Hey watch it she's short" Zack yelled then picked up my bag that fell on the group. "Thank you" I said. We went to the Eiffel Tower. "Hey" a man said. "We don't have any change" Zack said. "Give me that bag you stole it" he yelled. "How dare you" I said as he walked closer. He tried to snatch my bag again so I swung it and hit him in the face. "Run" Zack said as the man began chasing us. "I'm going to kill you" the man yelled. We ran all over. We ran into an ally way. "Where is he" I asked. "Shh" Zack said. "Found them" someone yelled as a man grabbed me. "Let her go" Zack screamed. Before I knew it everything was black.

"Ow" I said as I woke up. My head is ponding. My eyes agusted. "Holy shit" I said. Zack and I are locked in a damn shipping crate. "Zack" I said while tapping him. "Shit please don't be dead" I said then slapped him. "Ouch" Zack said. "What the" he said. "Are we in a god damn shipping crate" he asked. "I think so" I said. "Where are we taking them boss" a man asked. "Bulgaria to kill them" a man said. "Yes sir Stephanie" a man said. "It's Stephan" he screamed. "Great we're gonna die because of a man named Stephine, this is so messed up I can't believe I'm going to die in a fucking shipping crate"I cried. "I told you before I'd never leave you or let anything happen to you I meant it" Zack said then grabbed my hand. We waited a while then the voices stopped. Zack lifted up the top of the crate slowly. We moved it out the way. I looked over and saw the man from Earlier sleeping. "Zack look" I said. I pointed to the Parachute under the man. I leaned down. "No"Zack whispered. "Shh I can get it" I said. I got it halfway then Stephine grabbed my arm. "I've missed you" he said. "I love you my darling" he said. I looked over and saw Zack holding a mental rod. "Stop" I said. I pulled the parachute and he rolled over. "How do you put this on" Zack asked. "Like this" I said as I strapped us in. "How" Zack asked. "When you live on a farm you find ways to stay busy and I used to jump off the house with a sheet into the hay" I said. "I love you"Zack said dramatically. I rolled my eyes. Zack opened the plane door and Stephine yelled. "Hey come here". "See you later" I said then jumped. Zack and I started screaming as we fell. "Shit look" Zack yelled. Stephine was right above us throwing knives. "Fuck off stephine" I yelled. "My name is Stephan" he yelled then through his shoe at me. "Look" I yelled. We're right above the Eiffel Tower. "Pull your knees up" I yelled. We landed and the parachute covered us. "That didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would" Zack said. "Ow" Cody cried from under us. "Oh my god Cody" I said as I got off of him. "Are you okay" I asked. "No" he said as he cried and walked away. "Look" Zack yelled as Stephine got stuck on top of the awc file tower. "I know that hurt" I said. "What the hell are our lives" Zack said with a laugh. "I never thought something like this could happen" I said. "Stranded on an island and chased my criminals all in 6 months" zack said. "It's crazy" I said. "We're crazy" Zack laughed. I looked around. I almost died and here I am in Paris. I laughed again. "What" Zack asked. "This is all crazy" I said then kissed him.

Flowers fall जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें