Chapter 7

-JAMIE's POV-

Wow, she was totally trembling when we decided to prank them. Ryan came up with that idea. She really looked scared. I don't know what's wrong with me but whenever I looked into those pair of brown eyes, my heart will race. So, I took a seat beside her and calmed her down by making sure she's going to be safe in my arms. She rested her head on my lap as she's getting sleepy. I was playing with her hair while watching the exorcist. This movie is shitty. It's not even scary. I looked over at Ryan. Anna was also asleep on his lap. He shot me a look, "Should we carry them upstairs?" he asked. "Yeah, we should." I answered and got off the couch slowly. I took her heads in my right hand and her legs with my left hands. She's not that heavy. That peaceful face when she's asleep. 

-TIA's POV-

I went downstairs and saw all the Hot Chelle Rae boys lounging on the couch. They had their guitars with them and Jamie saw me coming down. All the others starts to notice me coming down and Ryan got up. He came to me and introduced me to Nash and Ian. "Okay boys, this is Christia Follese'." Nash and Ian got up . They came and hugged me. "I'm Nash." He held out a hand. I took it and said "Tia". "I'm Ian" he did the same. "Tia" I smiled and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom is making pumpkin pies. So, today's baking day !! 

That was my first 2 days living with the Follese'. Today is officially a month of me staying here. They treated me so well. I couldn't ask for more. Jamie and I are like best friends forever. We wouldn't go anywhere without each other. I've liked him since the first time I knew the boys. I don't know if he feels the same way. I think it's better to just keep ii inside because I know , Me + Jamie is never working out. I am just a normal fan as you can say. or maybe just a sister to him. Me and anna are like twin sisters and maybe all the romantic gestures he showed all this time were just from a brother to his sister kinda love. -'Tia, wake up! You've been so close to him, but did you guys ever make out? No. Kissed? Yes. But that was an accident. Wake up. Stop dreaming. Nothing is going to happen. You're just a fan. Just get over it. Once the 3 months period is over, you'll be no one again. NOBODY.'- 

-ACCIDENTAL FIRST KISS-

It happened when me and Jamie tripped while we're playing tag. "Catch her!" Ryan screamed as he 's trying to catch me. "Run, babe!" Jamie pulled my hand and ran as fast as he could. "TIA!" okay now Anna joined Ryan too. Me and Jamie tried to avoid getting tagged but then we didn't saw a long plane blocking our way. Dubbbb. We hit the ground. I was on top of Jamie and the moment I opened my eyes, his lips was already placed on mine. I got up and pulled Jamie up. I saw Ryan and Anna came to us with Mom and Dad. So practically, my first kiss was infront of the whole family. Dang it. But his lips were soft. and sweet. I bit my lip. 

After the first kiss, me and Jamie got even closer. Sometimes, I got confused by all the attention he gave me. i looked out from my window, I'm gonna miss them. When I'll be leaving, that's going to be so painful. RINGGGG!! School is over ! Jamie's picking me up today, Anna's going to extra practice and Ryan went out on a date wit Morgan. Morgan seems nice, I've cooked dinner with her, shopped with her and she's cool. Ryan loves her so much, they'd always kiss. Me and Anna would be so jealous over them but Jamie would always distracts us which is a good thing rather than being so envious of them. Hmm, thing is I know there's a boy who likes Anna but he wouldn't tell her. He's our friend, Jason. We would always study together and hangs out everyday. I'm happy for Anna, she's so bubbly and funny, people loves her. And Jason is one of the popular boys in school. Anna is lucky but too bad Jason is taking too long to actually confess his feelings. One more thing to add to my What causes me headache list, the prom. I don't who would ask me to be his date. I'm not that pretty and I don't have the model's body shape. I should convince Jason to ask Anna out, maybe that way Anna will realize his love for her. Okay, Anna's date - Solved. Now mine. 

I walked out of the class, walking to my locker and shoved my books. "Hey." Did somebody jusy said hey to me? I closed my locker and turned back. Oh its Adam. "Oh hey adam. What are you doing here?" Adam and Jason have been best buddies since kindergarten. Adam normally hangs out at the popular kids table so, it's kinda weird seeing him here. "I'm just passing by, but then I saw you. So, have you got a date yet? For the prom?" Wait wait wait, I shot him a confused look. ADAM is asking me to be his date?! "Not yet. Why?" I answered, It's really rare, i mean him asking me out? Who am I? I thought he has a girlfriend already? Katie? "Would you be my date?" He gave me a rose. Okay now what? Should I say yes? Someone's finally asking me to be his date to the prom. And its ADAM, the school football captain. He's handsome, he has a blonde hair, hazel blue eyes and a perfect smile with a dimple on his left cheek. "But, i thought you're going with Katie? She's your girfriend right? Wouldn't she be mad? I don't want to be a third wheel" I told him, and leaned my back on the locker. "Nah, we broke up last week. And you're pretty." He placed his hands on my cheek and strokes my hair. "Adam" I stops him. He shouldn't be doing this. I can be his date, but this is wrong. Katie, is so pretty. And she didn't like me that much though. Everytime I smile at her, she would shot me that disgusted look. I don't wanna leave this school with a remorseful hate. But maybe being his date, is okay. "Okay sure. I gotta go. My brother is waiting for me" I can't believe I told him Jamie was my brother. No, I don't wanna be his sister but too bad. The truth is too hard to be true. I took my bag and left the school compound. I can see Adam's face lighted up when I said yes but now I feel bad. If only Jamie would ever ask me out. As a girl/ friend and not his sister. 

I waited for Jamie at the carpark. He's still not here. I wanted to call him but I've left my cellphone at home. He's never late. What made him late?