Chapter 38

I took Nash and Ian to a nearby park. Most people in my town rollerblades here and that's what I'm gonna make them do today. "Come on boys!" I said, slowing down my pace. They walked too slow, I sigh. "Wait up you kid" Nash whispered as he came closer. I pushed him away, trying to cover my blushed cheeks. "Someone's blushing" Ian poked me. I glared at him and he laughed with Nash.

"What are we going to do here? Roller blade?" Ian asked, looking at bunch of kids rollerblading around  the park. "Yes, exactly!" I nodded; flashing them a wide grin. They looked so funny but hot at the same time with the disguises they put on. "I look so ugly in this Ryan's sweater, It doesnt suits me." Nash whined as we walked around. "Shut up, you look hot" I muttered under my breath, I'm sure they didnt caught that. "You look hot as how Mels defined you, don't worry bro. Suck it up" Ian's sudden statement made me froze. I looked at Nash's face, he smiled nervously. "I didn't say that!" I jabbed Ian who was laughing.

"I heard em', Stop making my girl blush" Nash punched Ian in the arm. Well that made me blush even more! "Wuu, your girl huh?!" Ian's laugh started to creep me out. "Stop boys!" I said, stopping them from fighting any longer. "Let's have some fun !" 

The rollerblading took us about two hours, just the three of us, circling around the park. It was fun. 

"Guys, we should probably head back to the hotel, our flight is due in another-"Ian took a glance at his watch and continued. "-2 hours" I smiled. "Wow, we spent quite a lot of time here, let's get going." I said, rollerblading my way to our car. 

 "I had so much fun today," I said as I hummed along to the Adele's song; Someone like you, played on the radio. "Me too!" Nash grinned, he's sitting in the driver's seat and glanced at me. I'm sitting in the passenger's seat beside him. "Well, we all did. And now we have to get back a.s.a.p because Jason texted me the others are on their way to the airport already." Ian stated, locking his phone back. "Why don't we go straight to the airport?" I said, giving an opinion. "But what about our luggage?" Nash asked. "They took it with them so that's a really great idea Mels. Let's just head to the airport." Ian smiled at me through the reflection on the rearview mirror.

Nash drove to the airport and we got there an hour after. The traffic went crazy, it seems like all the fans knew Hot Chelle Rae were going back like most probably in another hour. "We need covers." Ian said, looking at the view of fans holding cards. "Nah, you won't get hurt Trust me. They're not that crazy." I explained. 

Nash parked the car and we got out safely.

-JAMIE's POV-

I sighed, glancing down at the boarding pass in my hand. "10pm." I stated quietly. I glanced up at the clock. It was now exactly 9.51pm. "Gate E6" My eyes travelled down the length of the terminal, landing on a large blue sign that proclaimed that it was gate E6.

I sighed again, "Bet my flights already boarding" I said glumly. Tia nodded, "You'd better get going" She said quitely.

I bit my lip for a moment, feeling a rollercoaster of emotions erupt within me. All at once, I was utterly exhausted, and excited to be returning home, but terrified at the prospect of leaving Tia and upset that the concert was now over in her town, and also depressed that I wouldn't see her again for a very long time maybe? It seemed like nothing could make me feel right at that moment.

Turning to gaze into Tia's eyes, I leaned up and wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her close to me and hugging her tightly.

Tia hugged me back, just as tightly and she break down into tears again. "Don't cry baby." I said, squeezing her waist. "We'll see each other again, soon." I broke apart from her slightly, and leaned down to press my lips firmly against hers, kissing her with passion and holding her reassuringly.