Chapter 44

I know it has been a month since I updated, It's not like there's any of you guys waiting for an update except for _Ashley2 and Cheezycookie hehe Thanks :* And I wasn't planning on updating but since I'm in a good mood because I got the highest mark on my Essay in English Class, I guess I started writing :p

K nuff of the yapping session! Back to the story ;)

----------------------------

It was a very killjoy moment when I saw the text message from Jamie's phone. I honestly thought they had called it off. You guys were probably wondering what the fuck have I been talking about right? Yeah, I guess I had to tell you about this one. 

During the period when Jamie and I broke up, the post relationship thingy? I went back to my home and he ignored me on his birthday part? Remember when I told you there was a girl at Jamie's party? She was all over Jamie in the photos. How did I know her? Jamie told me about it.

Frankly speaking, a part of me wanted to kill the girl who practically distracted him away from me, and there's this good side of me; being grateful that Jamie mentioned about her. He was trying to tell me there was nothing going on between them. Well, I trusted him. His convincing pleading eyes gave it all away.

It was very brave of him to tell me these things too; I mean what if I flipped out and started slapping him? Lol As if that would ever happen. It never happened though, last time I checked he was the one who laid his fingers on my face. Yeah that time when he slapped me? I really wanted to forget about that but it has this freaking big impact on me it just won't fade away.

Screw that memory; it was still the best times of my life. I mean there wouldn't be a relationship without a fight would it? Maybe there were those kinds of relationships but what's the fun to it? I'm really spacing out right now... 

"Tia......." I could finally hear Ian's growling voice. "What?" I shot him a look. I was still mad about the text. 

"I called your name several times and you were just spacing out. You okay babe?" He asked. I was really spacing out? Well, that was very rare. I never really spaced out before this. Or maybe I did, but not too often.

"ugh, nothing..I'm okay." I yapped. I shoved Jamie's phone into his pocket, not wanting to think about the mess. I was really tired of fighting. We just got back together and now there was a new obstacle I had to face? Life’s never been fair to me.

"Let's go out now. I'm starving." I stood up. "Just about time!" Ian also stood up, paced his way slowly towards the door. Well, he must have been hungry. I was going to follow his footsteps when he suddenly turned around to face me. I was kind of shocked since I almost bumped into his shoulder.

"What now?" I shot him the daggers. He gave me a questioning look and pointed at the lying soul on the bed. I sighed before answering him. "He's sleeping. Just leave him there."

"You sure you want to do that? He'd be pissed babe." Ian shot me another look. I was too hungry to even speak a word. I grumbled and head towards the bed. I didn't want to wake him up since I really wanted to avoid his presence for a moment or two.

I was walking very slowly because I was waiting for Ian to call my name and ask me what's wrong. What was really wrong with me? I don't know :/

"Tia..." Ian called out. YES! My face broke into a smile without Ian noticing it, since I was facing the other way and he was just staring at my head. I shift my body around to face him and started walking to him. 

"Something must have been wrong somewhere. Will you tell me?" Ian asked, his eyes filled with question marks. He placed his arms on my shoulder while I was too tired and hungry and probably ashamed to tell him my childish confession.