Chapter 14

The next day at school, Adam gave me a bouquet of white roses. He felt bed he couldn't come over yesterday. "It was totally fine. You didn't have to buy these for me." I smiled, He sat closer to me. "Nah, I still feel bad about that. So, Mr Follese told me and Jason to join you guys for dinner in town today. I can't wait." He took my hand and kissed it. "Yeah, Dad told me this morning." I looked at him, he's still holding my hand.He's very kind. "Should I wear a suit?" I laughed. I punched him in the arm. "No need to go that far kay." He laughed. "Pick something up for me today? And my mom wants to meet you too! Come over today? I'll send you back home after that." His pleading eyes. Awh, "Okay!" I pinched his cheek and he blushed. RINGGGG. The school bell rang. "Let's go baby." He pulled my hands and we walked to Mrs Jenkins History class together, hand in hand.

I need to inform someone at home today, I'll be going to Adam's house first. Oh yeah, Jamie told he'll be picking me up today so, I'll just text him. -Jamie, I'm going Adam's today after school. He'll send me home too, so you don't have to worry about me.- Sent. A minute later, I received a reply. -WHAT FOR?- Okay, he don't need to capitalised the text -His mom wanted to see me. Don't worry, you don't have to pick me up at his place. He'll send me home.- RINGGGG. School's over. Adam who was sitting next to me, took my hand and squeezed it. I bet he's looking forward to the dinner. BzzzBzz I knew it's Jamie again. -Whatever it is, I love you. See you at home. :) - I smiled at the text. I decided not to reply and we made our way to Adam's car. The drive took about 15 minutes because Adam lives somewhere nearby. He opened his car door on my side. "Thanks" I said and got out of the car. "Anytime for you." He took my hand and we went inside his house. His mother was at the door, waiting for us, grinning so wide. "Hello Christia. Nice to meet you !" She hugged me. "Nice to meet you too Mrs Keane." I smiled, she's so nice."Come inside honey" We stepped inside as she guided the way. His house is pretty big, the lawn, hall, and living room is very classy. "I made some lunch. I heard you like lasagnas. Made them today just for you. Adam talked a lot about you, Tia." I nudged Adam, He winked. We took a seat in the dining room and ate lunch. Adam's mom is very kind and we talked a lot. Mostly about me and she even told me about Adam. After lunch, we made our way to Adam's room since he wanted me to pick out clothes for him to wear for tonight's dinner.

"This looks cute" I took out his banana PJs out. He blushed. "My sister got me that for christmas!" Adam took it away from my hand and shoved it inside the walk in closet. Adam has two older sisters. I saw their picture hanging on the Keane's wall. They're very pretty and so does their little bro. "What are thinking about huh?" He hugged my waist from behind and gave a me a kiss on the cheek. He do this all the time, so, I pushed his hand away. "Sit down, Keane. I'm focusing here" As he break the hug and sat on his bed. After rummaging through his clothes for a half an hour, I managed to pick out something for him. It's a polo blue t-shirt and a pair of turquoise skinny jeans, I wanted them to match his hazel blue eyes. He gave me a ride home after that and now, I couldnt wait for tonight !

When I came home, everyone's getting ready. Morgan here's already , we hugged and Anna was in her red dress already. Everyone seemed so excited since it's a family dinner kinda thing. I climbed up the stairs and got into a shower. I've never seen Jamie yet since I've got back, he wasn't around downstairs. I decided to wear a purple dress tonight, with some light make up and a touch of lip gloss. After, spinning around a little bit infront of the mirror, I took my matching color purse and my phone. Coincidently, I bumped into Jamie when I was about to get out my room. "Sorry" Jamie smiled as we got up, he looked over at me from top to toe, mouth gaping. "Stop, Follese'." I punched him, he looked up and winked. "You're beautiful and I still love you." He took my hand and kiss the back of my palm. I managed to smile, and we're walking downstairs. He had his arm around my waist and I just let it be. I miss his touch, I looked at him and he kissed me. That was unexpected. We didn't realize we are already at the bottom of the stairs and everyone was looking at us. "We missed seeing you guys getting so lovey-dovey" I heard Dad yelled out. I pulled my lips off Jamie's. Blushing so hard. 

-JAMIE's POV-

We're now at the Palmer's restaurant and everyone's finally here. The kiss on the stairs was suprisingly sweet. I looked over at Tia who's sitting between me and Adam.She's currently laughing at his jokes. I miss her laughs. I used to make her laugh everyday, her funny laughs made me laugh too. Everyone has their own partners today except for me. Ryan brought Morgan, Anna has Jason and sadly to say Tia's with Adam. I dont know what else to do to make her realise I'm so in love with her. 

-TIA's POV-

At dinner, we talked a lot about Jason and Adam. Mom, Dad and Ryan asked them a lot of questions. But Jamie didn't really talk. He's looking very moody. I feel bad, I miss seeing him smile. He really tried so hard, convincing me he still loves me. I'm not blind, I saw all those kind impressions he did, but I wasn't sure about what and how I feel about getting back together. I don't know, who is the person I'm liking now? Suddenly, Adam placed his arms around my waist and Jamie got up. Everyone looked at him and he said he needs a fresh air. I'm feeliing very guilty since his face has changed into a very sad face. I can tell he's jealous over Adam's affection towards me tonight, He's been kissing my cheek , my hand, he even fed me. I felt Jamie's intense looks and he sighed every single time Adam did it. He has also been avoiding eye contacts with me. I excused myself and said I wanted to go to the ladies. Adam insisted to come along but I made him sit. I wanted to check on Jamie. I couldn't eat since he left the table. I got out of Palmer's and looked for Jamie. I saw him leaning on his car at the parking lot, staring at the moon. I can only see his back, as I walked closer I can hear him crying. Jamie's crying?! I walked even faster , wanted to make sure he's really crying. "Jamie..." I called out his name and he turned his head around. I could see tears running down his cheek, his eyes were red. I can see his face in the moonlight ray shining over. I don't know why my vision starts to get a little blurr and my tears are rolling down my cheeks too. I hugged him so hard. I can feel he was crying because of me. I made his tears fall down. Jamie barely cries, let alone over a girl. He hugged me back, tighly. Never wanting to let me go. Ever. He's still sobbing, I rubbed his back, burying my face on his chest, he smelt sexy and sweet. He always did, I've never thought I would be this close to him ever again. "I'm sorry.... I can't do this anymore." He whispered into my ear. What did he meant by that? Has he given up on me?