Chapter 29

-TIA's POV-

It's the day of the concert, and i'm still in doubts; Should I go or just keeping myself occupied with homeworks all day? Melissa is not going to be with me ; obviously she's going to the concert. She couldn't stop talking about the concert though, I mean who wouldn't? Me. Yeah, I'm like letting my hopes and dreams of getting back together with Jamie fly away because I know it's too good to be true. Who am I kidding? I don't deserve to actually dream of getting things back the way it used to be because I'm the one who left; who dumped him with a questionable reason. I'm just not good enough for him. Well, now I'm used to it. Even if I'm not, I have to; while the memories of us haunts me forever. Apparently, this is what my life would be for now.

My Dad gave me permission to go to the concert, but my mum was totally against it. Like I said, she's really into this whole family thingy. But Dad made her believe I should stay and it's one of the way to show appreciation to the Follese' Family, by letting me go to the concert. That was when I feel like going, but now. Nothing. I am still in bed, and no one is at home. I'm all alone today; doing homeworks, at least that is what I'm planning to do. I kicked off my covers and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I bet Melissa is getting ready right now, and I know she wouldn't stop smiling. She kept bugging me since last night, she texted me asking the same question. -Are you going?- -What should I wear tomorrow?!- I was laughing at her excitement the whole time.

BzzBzz, I heard the sound of my phone vibrates on my bed, I washed of the foam on my face and wiped it with a face towel. I laid on my bed and checked my phone. It's a message from Melissa. -Babe, I'm already on the way there. I hope you won't regret this. This might be the last time you're going to see him.- I sighed. Should I really stay or just go? I mean, meeting him again might take up a year. My last chance , because I know after this, he's going to hate me more than he does today. I should just go. Besides, he won't be seeing me. I'm just fan now. I'm in the crowd. There's no way a star like him would notice me again. 

I got up and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. For the first time ever, after I came back from Nashville, I felt giddy again. And I believe today is going to be a great day eventhough I would just watch him from afar. 

After a cold refreshing shower, I went to my walk in closet and chose a bright green colour tank top matched with my denim shorts. I know Jamie loves green, I wasn't trying to get his attention or anything, I was just being a fangirl again. I wore the ring he gave me during christmas, just because it looked pretty on my finger, not that it would mean anything anymore. I slipped my sunglasses in between my chest on my tank top and a 100 dollar note into my pocket with my phone. Thank god Dad left his BMW in the garage so I could drive to the concert. He was being considerate than mom, well, I am Daddy's girl. I didn't text Melissa, and I don't want to. I know she'll like freak out and people would recognize me. They'd always know Melissa is my best friend so the first they're going to think is where is Tia? I'm not that into all this attention from fans, I couldnt care less. It's not I don't care, I don't mind at all but sometimes it can be hurtful when they throw harsh words at you. I mean if it's like one time only, I can actually stand it. But if it's like everyday, I guess not. 

After locking every doors, I went to the garage and started the car engine. I am so ready to face him. Even if he's not looking at my direction.

I drove my car to the town, which was already crowded with cars parked everywhere. Like I tld you, it's crazy in here. Hot Chelle Rae is like the god of music here in my place. After 15 minutes wandering around, doing U-turns I finally found a place to park my car. I settled in and got out of the car. It was not that far from the place they're going to perform, it's a  walk-able distance. After 3 minutes of walking, I saw hundreds of girls lining up infront of the main entrance, some were sitting, some were chanting to HCR songs, some were looking for the boys and their friends, I wore my sunglasses to cover myself from the fans. I'm not bragging but most of the fans knew me. It's not like I'm being snobby; not wanting to interact with the fans, I'm just not ready to face them. I know they hate me for making Jamie turned into a whole new person. I even saw Melissa fangirling with some other fans I know and don't know. I went to this corner where no one would see me. 

After 15 minutes, the entrance was crowded with thousands of fans, I smiled at their excitement, I used to be like this. The first time I went into their house, it was amazing. I bet my disguise worked because so far nobody has recognized me. "AHHHH!!! WE CAN GO IN NOW!" I turned to the screaming voices of fans running inside the entrance, It's starting. I feel my stomach flipping. I smiled. Now, I couldn't wait to see Jamie and the boys.

I went inside, getting to stand in the middle of the crowd, surrounded by thousands of beautiful freaks chanting the boys' name. Most of them shouted Ryan's name, Nash's. The concert is an open concert, there's stage in the middle of a wide field, and the sun is being friendly today. It wasn't that hot, so we aren't sweating that much. I didn't see any sign of Melissa, I hope she's not somewhere near me. 

Cameron is currently doing the last check on their equipments, and finally the time has come. The stage light went crazy and Ryan appeared with a mic; shouting "Are you ready?!" The crowd yelled "YES!!!" and the other boys joined him on stage. Nash with his guitar on my left and Ian with his bass guitar on my right. Not to forget, the one I used to call my boy, Jamie hitting his drum. I hope this is going to be a great one, no tears. please. 

They started off with Whatever since it's their whatever album tour, and I like to dance after that. The crowd was very chaotic and everyone sang along to the songs. I was hoping Ryan didn't see me in the crowd since I was really standing in the middle of the crowd. I bet he didn't. The songs after I like to dance are Tonight-tonight, Forever unstoppable, Come back to california, Radio and Downtown girl. I was dancing to the songs too; trying to forget everything and just enjoy the band I love, singing ; hitting every single note. Now it's time for I like it like that ! There's this part when the fans get to rap with them on stage. Usually Ryan will pick our 5 fans to rap with him and he would be choosing the lucky fans in the crowd. This is the part I'll be hiding my face. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think of this chapter? Good? Okay? Lame? Tell me :) Well, votes and comments are all welcomed with open arms ! 

-Tina <3