Chapter 39

We got home an hour later, the traffic was super packed and we were stucked. I just can't wait to shower and change into Jamie's shirt. He left me his sweatshirt which genuinely smells like him. I'm going to miss hime, the next time we'll be seeing each other again will be somewhere around June, when it's summer. Which is like only a month away from now!

I turned on my laptop as soon as I got inside my room. I clicked on the iChat icon and changed my idle status to online. I scrolled through my contact list and Jamie wasn't online yet. I shrugged. Maybe he's not allowed to online yet. I decided to tidy up my room while waiting for my boyfriend to get on, Melissa is currently in the shower. "Damn it." I muttered, picking up my fallen bottles of conditioner, toner and mosturizer. When did it get so messy? 

I laughed as memories came flashing by. Jamie and I made out before we when to bed. It was really intense we didn't realize the bottles dropped. I felt my heart literally stop and butterflies warm inside my stomach when the red dot next to Jamie's name suddenly changed to green.

My face lit up upon seeing my laptop playing a tune. Jamie is finally on ! He's requesting to video chat. I ran up to my laptop, which was on the bed. I snatched a pillow and fixed my hair. I pressed the 'Accept' without hesitation.

It took a few moments, before Jamie's face materialized on the screen. His hair was flicked to perfection. 

"Hey beautiful" Jamie's angelic voice greeted as his face became visible. 

"Hey handsome" I grinned. "Hey stud, how's it going?"

I laughed, "Well, my night just got immensely better now that I'm seeing your gorgeous face." He replied.

I giggled, "Glad to hear that. I miss you already." I pouted, "Me too pretty." He flashed me his dimple smile. "What are you doing?" 

"Just playing some games, Ryan kept asking me to play Angry Birds and guess what, I'm hooked now." He chuckled, "I can't believe you're one of those kids who plays Angry birds now!" I laughed. "Angry Birds is super fun okay you kids should try it!" Ryan sudden interruption made me jumped.

"You scared her man!" Jamie scowled. 

"Sorry babe, I was excited." Ryan winked at the screen, "Nah it's okay." I winked back. "Okay now, stop with all that flirty winking whatever of yours." Jamie pushed Ryan's head. I couldn't help but laughing at their brotherly love. 

"You ass, Tia wants to see me too." Ryan's head kept perking in and out. "Boys......" I stated, trying to stop them from arguing. "Okay okay, you can have her to yourself you filthy boyfriend." Ryan finally gave in. He flashed me a smile before moving out of the way. 

"I still can't believe you're playing Angry Birds now. You hated them so much. You even said it's for some retarded kiddos!" I stuck out my tongue.

"I can't believe myself either." He rested his head on the back of his chair and chuckled. "Are you tired? You should sleep." I said, looking at his fatigueness kills me. "No, I'm all good. Don't worry beautiful." 

"Where's Nash and Ian?" 

"They're sleeping, drained I guess." He pointed. "I can't see okay!" I smiled. "Oh i forgot! Lol." He moved the camera and I can see their row. Nash was sitting beside the window, sleeping and Ian was beside him. Ryan whom was so focused on his phone barely flinched from his phone's screen. Jamie turned the camera to himself and smiled again.

"I miss Mom, Anna and Dad." I sighed, resting my chin on my open palm. "You'll see them soon. You're flying to Nashville in like 29 days?" He flashed me a flirty smile. "So what are you planning to do tonight?"

"I'm just going to watch some girly movies with Melissa and gossip about Nash."  I let out a chuckle. 

"I knew something's going on between those two!"

"They kissed, and Nash made the first move!" I said, laughing at the fact My boyfriend and I were gossiping. "Well, that's very obvious." He winked. At that moment, Jamie stifled a yawn. 

"You should sleep , it's midnight." I shrugged. "I guess so, but I don't wanna leave you" He pouted.

"I'll be alright. Melissa's here too. So you should just sleep okay." I convinced,

Jamie grinned, stifling another yawn. "Alright, I'm out. Can we do this again soon? Seeing your gorgeous face is much better than just hearin your voice." 

"Yes, we can, but at a time that's more decent for you." I smiled, nodding. 

He smirked. "Sounds like a fair agreement to me"

"I miss you and I'll see you soon." I stated, blowing him a kiss. "Goodnight babe," I smiled.

"Goodnight beautiful" Jamie replied. I grinned widely at him and blew him a last kiss before clicking the 'Disconnect' button. And then, just like that, Jamie's face was gone. I sighed for a moment, staring at the screen sadly before I shut the lid of my laptop. 

"Melissa!" I called out as she perked her head out of the bathroom. "What?" She shrugged, walking out. "I'm so hungry. Are you?" I said, rubbing my empty stomach. "Me too, my last meal was the lunch we had." Melissa nodded while she dried her hair with a towel. 

"Let's order some pizzas and watch Mean Girls! I'm starving and craving for some bitchy actions!" I hopped off my bed and pulled out my cellphone to order the pizzas.

***

Monday approached fast than I thought it was, I'm currently in English class, staring at the back of Mr Ben's head. I couldn't wait for next month! Summer was approaching slower that I thought it would. *ring* That bell indicates it's lunch time. I walked out of the class, and head to my locker.

As I shoved my books in my locker, Melissa came by, her face looking super giddy. "What up chica? Why are you all giddy huh?" I grinned.

"There'll be fieldtrip to New York soon and by the time we got there Hot Chelle Rae is also having a concert right in New York City !" She exclaimed. 

"Oh my god! When?!" I yelped. "Next week !!! I can't wait to see Nash again!" She screamed. I flashed her a smile. " I knew you guys had something going on!" I said,

"Well, I hope so. I think I .. err... kinda..like him?" She blushed, looking at her own feet. "Great!" I pulled her into a congratulatory hug. "So where do I sign up for this trip?" I asked as we made our way to the cafeteria.

** 

"Babe, let's get going. The plane is boarding already!" screamed Melissa as she she pulled my arms. I was so distracted by a couple of kids running around the airport.

Today is the day we're going to New York and I am so pumped! I told the boys about this and they were looking forward to it too especially Nash. Well it's obvious right? ;)

 I get ahold of my check-in bag and ran my way to the gate. The doors were closing so I sprint my way faster. I finally got inside the plane and looked around for my seat. "Babe you have to sit alone at the back. Mrs Kim made you sit there because you were late. Sorry" Melissa's face turned into a very soppy face.

"It's okay, I can handle it. Where do I have to sit?" I asked, looking around. Most of the seats were full with different kinds of passenger. "Over there, beside the window." Melissa pointed and I made my way there. 

Melissa and my school's team were all sitting a few rows infront of mine. It's been awhile since I've gotten on a plane. The last time was when I boarded from Nashville. I looked out of the window, staring at the other plane.

Suddenly, I can smell a high content of perfume spreading beside me. I turned to my left and saw someone I thought I would never see again. ever. This is bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh! Cliff-hanger!! Sorry ! Whooooooooo do guys think Tia met on the plane? By the way! I've reached 4000 reads. This is so awesome :D:D:D

Vote? Comments? I need them all :3 Melissa on the side :)

-Tina