Chapter 43

-JAMIE’s POV-

After three long hours, we finally finished the rehearsal. It was longer today, there were some technical problems, we had to wait. It was a torture; having to wait. I waited for Tia’s call. She didn’t ring me though Ian convinced me she’d call. But she didn’t.

Ryan wasn’t in his comfortable posture too, he messed up his lines, I didn’t know Tia would be such a big impact on us. After we had left the venue where the concert was supposed to be, we went back to the hotel. I’m still waiting for her call.

Ryan and I asked the reception about Tia’s whereabouts, and she said they weren’t back yet. We decided to just rest and think of something.

We finally settled in and gathered in Ian’s room. Ryan had sat and fumed about the fight for about twenty minutes. I was pissed too; but it’s my fault too and Ryan shouldn’t have said that. I mean she’s a girl; that was totally harsh and unnecessary. She was just being nice; we were both being a dickhead.

 “You should apologize. That’s all. It’s not rocket science!” Ian yelled at Ryan, asking him to shut up. It was rare to see Ian getting all worked up. Ryan finally sat on the couch, his face buried in his palms. I was just staring at Nash.

He shrugged and said, “Ian’s right. You guys should apologize. It’s not that hard. Trust me, you guys were both criminal in this situation. She’s a girl for fuck sake.”

 I felt bad, we were arguing because of Tia. My girl, the one I loved with all my heart. I was being a jerk, we just got back together last week, and I was missing her like hell when I had to fly back. And now what? I’m wasting all the precious time arguing about Katie, I should’ve done something she would remember instead of wasting the time we have together. 

 I could hear Nash’s phone vibrating on the coffee table. He reached out for his phone and smiled as he stare at his phone’s screen. Lucky ass, I bet that’s Melissa. “Melissa texted me, she’s almost here.” Told you, it was Melissa.

 “I’m going to check if she’s in her room.” I got up, and all the guys were staring at me. Ian finally smiled and nodded. “Smart. Do you want any back ups?” I laughed.

“Nah, I’ll be alright. Thanks.” I laughed. I turned to Ryan, who seemed to think it was a good idea. “You wanna join me bro?” I asked. He looked at me and smiled. “Of course.”

“I’ll kidnap Melissa, so you guys can have some privacy with Tia.” Nash winked. That bastard was making excuses, I knew he wanted to hang out with Melissa, that reason of giving us privacy wasn’t necessary.

**

Taking a deep breath and letting out a long exhale, I reluctantly raised my hand and knocked on the hotel room door. There was no answer. I looked at Ryan who was anxiously rubbing his palms together; probably nervous.

I bit my lip and looked down the hallway anxiously, putting my hands in my pocket.

“How do we get in?” Ryan finally opened his mouth. I shrugged, just then I saw the room service girl. I turned to Ryan and he nodded. Bet he has the same idea as mine.

*

We finally got the keys to Tia’s room, with the help of the room service’s girl. She was being reluctant at first; she thought we were some stealer or maybe a freak who wanted to barge into a girl’s room.

But we managed to convince her we were her friends.She finally budge and opened the door for us. We thanked her and scrambled inside the room.

 I took a deep breath and let it out as I shut the door behind me. The room smelled of Tia, her perfume, the thought of her made me smiled. As for Ryan, he wasn’t moving; he was still standing by the door, biting his lip.