Chapter 18

Jamie's hand is covering my eyes. "Why do you have to cover my eyes? I can't see." I say , trying to pull his hand off my eyes, "Babe, just wait, this is my second suprise. Watch the stairs." He guids me down the stairs, I have a lot thoughts running through my mind, first thing when I wakes up today, Jamie asks me to stay. Usually he would let me prepare breakfast for everyone but this time, he insisted me to stay. "Okay we're here." The kitchen smelled great. "When are you going to let me open my eyes?" I beg. I could hear him chuckle. "Alright , alright." He finally let go. Oh my God ! I couldn't believe my eyes !! I rub my eyes, am I day dreaming or hallucinating or what? "Hey Girlfriend !" Melissa run to me and we got into a long hug. "Oh my god, Is it really you Mels?" I missed her so much, we didn't get to talk for like 4 days and now she's right in front of me. "How did you got here?" I asked Melissa, and she turned to Jamie, who's standing still behind my back. I turned around and jump into his hug. "Best suprise ever, Thank you baby" I kissed his cheek. He blushed, I turned back to Melissa."Babe, I still couldn't believe my eyes." She laughed. "Well, I'm here." We walked over to the living room, I pulled Jamie's hand to join us, he followed behind my back. We sat on the couch and Melissa told me why she's here. 

"I am here because of the school, I'm in the science competition and we went to the finals, so, i'll be staying in Franklin for a week from today onwards ! Jamie asked me to fly over but you know me, I couldn't afford such flights from our homeland,but then we got into the finals and it's launched right here in Franklin !" I squeezed Jamie's hand. He is so sweet, considering what he did for me all this while. He winked and flashed me his perfet dimple smile. "Guys, I'm here" Melissa interrupted our eye to eye conversation. "I still can't believe this really happened. I mean, you the normal Tia is Jamie Follese's official girlfriend. We used to dream and imagine and hope all these wild imagines becoming true and now it really did." She laughed. I smiled. "I really missed you. We didn't talk for like 4 days!" I jabbed her. "The last time I saw you was on the thanksgiving livestream !" Melissa yelped. Oh yeah speaking of the livestream ..

-Flash back -

It was Thanksgiving! Anna and I helped mum with the cooking and preparing the turkey. Meanwhile the boys were preparing to do their 2nd thanksgiving livestream. Me and Anna planned to prank the boys. We decided to create a twitter account and watch the livestream. We've also prepared some ridiculous questions for them to answer, and the livestream was around 2pm central time. At first the boys answered to some questions the fans had asked, it was pretty funny though. And then people started asking whether me and Jamie is officially together or not. "You guys wanna see our sisters?" Ryan asked. Most of the fans said YES PLEASE. I turned to Anna who's laying beside me watching the livestream. "He'll call us. Trust me" She blurted. "I doubt that" I answered. "Anna ! Tia !" We could hear Ryan's voice calling out our names. "See?" She grinned and we got down. "Let's join the livestream, they all want to meet you guys." Ryan dragged me and Anna over to the room. "Hey everyone they're here!" Jamie started. He pulled me to sit on his lap and Anna sat on Ryan's. "So, this is Anna, and the one sitting on Jamie is Tia. They're both our sisters!" Ryan said to the webcam, It was weird not getting any response, I mean like I need to read the chat. "You guys should try answering as many as possible because the fans would feel very said if you guys don't. I've been in their shoes." I said. "Yeah, We'll try okay!" Ryan said. Jamie wrapped his right arm around my waist and his left hand sipping Dr Pepper. Jamie plays with my hair while Anna and Ryan busy answering questions. I answered to some questions too and most of them are about school and the Hot Chelle Rae boys. "Read that Jamie." Ryan points and the screen. Jamie reads out, -Jamie stop playing with her hair, you're exploding my ovaries!- We laughed. "Oh speaking of hair, Tia ! Sniff my hair!" Ryan bend his head towards me and I smelled them. Sweet ! "Strawberry?" I asked. He nodded. "People, I've actually changed my shampoo to strawberry scented shampoo just because Tia said my hair smells too smexy." Ryan said and the fans tweets went like Awww. "You're not the only one. My hair smells like berries" Jamie interrupted. "I didn't really ask them to change their shampoo, I just said i'd love fruity kinda shampoo." I declared so that the fans won't think I forced the boys to change their shampoo. After 5 minutes answering to questions, Anna leaves the room because Jason came to give her something. It's just me , Ryan and Jamie now continuing with the livestream. "I shall excuse myself now. I don't want to interrupt the "Follese's" Thanksgiving livestream! Bye" I waved my hand at the camera and got up from Jamie's lap. "Tell them I'm officially your boyfriend." I tried getting away but Jamie gripped my wrist. "No" I stick out my tongue. Jamie got up and I tried getting out of the room but then I tripped on my own feet and fell on the couch. "Ha I got you now ! Tell them!" Jamie tickles my rib. Oh no that's my weakness. "They are always like this." I could hear Ryan telling the fans. I forgot we're still on livestream " Okay okay " I finally gave up. " Jamie Christian Follese' is my boyfriend" I yelled. Jamie kissed my cheek and laughed. I got out of the room, blushing so hard. So, it's official now. I'm Jamie's girlfriend.

Melissa and I hang out all day long at the mall and Jamie didn't join us. We talked about school and stuff. After that, we both got back home, Melissa went back to the hotel and I went back home. Jamie looked very moody since I got back. He didn't talk much and he spend the whole night in his room after dinner and never got out. What's bugging Jamie now? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I promised this chapter will be better but IT'S NOT !! I am so sorry guys, I had to rewrite this again since I couldn't sign in the other day and I don't have any back up copy of the first Chapter 18 I made. basically, I had to rewrite everything back since the first one I made was gone. :( SO SOWWY