Chapter 22

I should really consider on having it with him. I feel like maybe it's not that bad. Early birthday sex on christmas eve? Sounds good to me. It will be my first time doing it, I don't know if it's Jamie's first time, have to admit I'll feel a little dissapointed if he's done it with someone else. I'm not doing this because I have to, I'm doing it for Jamie despite all the fun and desire, it's the stronger love bond I wanted to create, just like what Nash told me just now. After having a really long deep thought about it, I finally told the boys I would give it a shot. 

"I'm on it.." I sighed and smiled shyly. "Good thinking baby sister." Ryan ruffles through my hair. "So, let's get moving to our next venue!" Ian literally yelped. I looked at Nash and he has that secretive smile pasted on his face. We got up and walked to the door. "Stop with that sneaky grin!" I punched him playfully as he walked alongside me, pushing the door wide open, for me. He laughed. 

I don't know where the guys were taking me, the journey took about 20 minutes and we're still not there. "Where exactly are we going guys?" I asked, after yawning for the 3rd time. "Just wait and see" Ian flashed me a smile through the reflection of the rearview mirror. 

The walls were faded and covered with graffiti and some messages. There weren't that many stuff inside here, just a bunch of orange basketballs at one corner, the hoops didn't even have netting. Despite the needs of renovations, the hall was pretty clean though. I turned around to Ryan , my hands on my hips. "Where are we?" I asked. "A basketball court!! Can't you tell?" I turned to the sream I've just heard just right behind me. It's Jamie and Anna making their way in. "You're done with the recording?" I asked Jamie as I linked my arm with his. "Got the message from Ian and he asked me to bring Anna along" Jamie took out his phone and showed it to me. "So basically, why haven't I heard of  this place before this?" Anna asked. I saw her looking around awhile ago. "It's a community hall and kinda of shitty but it's open to anyone, anytime. So why not play?" Ian answered. "How come no one else i here?" Ryan muttered. "Tired of answering. Let's play !" Ian sighed and went over to the corner to pick up a ball. "This is your idea of fun?" Nash finally fumed at Ian. He has been quiet since the ride. "You two girls make yourselves comfortable on those bleachers over there while the four of us have a game." Ian winked at us. I looked at Anna and she gave me that annoyed look. I can tell she wanted to play with them, but they didn't let her cuz they know she can beat the shit out of them. 

Nash went over to kick all the balls aside and out of the way while Jamie walked over to the two of us. He shrugged off his jacket and handed that to me.

"You can play?" I asked, taking it from him. As usual, his jacket smelled just like him. "It's called the 'male bonding' right?" His eyes were on me. I laughed. "Good Luck" and gave him a quick kiss. He nodded and jogged back to the centre of the court while I placed his jacket safely on my lap. "Why don't you girls cheerlead for us?" Ryan yelled over. Me and anna gave him a glare and he didn't say anything after that. Ian looked over to Nash and tossed him the ball which he caught easily with both hands, "let's see who's the best" Nash tossed it back to Jamie which suprised him and he caught it after it thumped him in the stomach. Ian smirked. 

The game lasted for an hour, and now they boys are drenched with sweat. Their basketball match was over and we were finally seated at a table at Hal's. We went straight for dinner since it's alreasdy 6.30pm. I even took pictures of my last day out here. Suddenly, I feel tears running down my cheeks. Wow, I thought I could held them in. "Baby, are you okay?" Jamie placed his finger under my chin, making me looking into his eyes. "No, I can't take it. I don't want to leave..." I sobbed, ignoring the stares from people across the restaurant. Jamie rubbed my back and pulled me into a hug. "It'll be fine. I promise you. Trust me." 

After my crazy sudden mood swing, we ate our dinner. Finally it's christmas eve! Any of you might be wondering what we're doing , eating dinner outside when we should actually have dinner at house, since it's christmas eve. Mum and Dad decided to have the dinner tomorrow, right before me leaving. I don't know why they did that; maybe they wanted me to hang out for the last time.