Chapter 28

I still can't believe I'm right infront of him. It's like I haven't seen him personally, being this close to him, it's just not true. 

"You okay?" He asked, whilst carrying me inside the Starbucks. I couldn't answer since my heart wouldn't stop pounding so hard. I looked over the direction we're going to and saw Ryan, Nash and Ian waved at us with a sneaky smile on their face. "I'm asking you Tia" Jamie said again; cold this time. I nodded. He put me down and pulled a chair for me. Well at least he still has that gentleman side of him. I smiled at that thought.

"What are you smiling at huh?" Nash's question burst all my imagination bubbles. I shook my head, they laughed, except for Jamie. "So, Ryan. I thought you were going to come alone" I looked at Ryan. "You don't like having me here? Well I can leave.." Jamie got up,and suddenly interrupt; sounded not very pleased by my statement. "No, that was not what I meant." my hand directly held onto his. "Don't leave.." I sighed; looking down. "What if I want to this time?" I looked up; stunned by his last sentence. I couldn't believe he actually said that. A part of me was hping we could get back together and be all lovey dovey again, but I guess it's too good to be true.

I mean I am just a fan who got lucky to cheer out loud. "I won't stop you..." I finally said; letting go my grip off his hand. I couldn't bear looking into his eyes again, so instead I turned to the other boys. They looked calm though after the short drama. Jamie didn't leave. He sat back and looked over to the fans. He's really good on controlling his emmotions now. Bet I missed a lot of things. 

"So are you coming this Saturday?" asked Ian; breaking the silence. "I don't know, maybe not. I have to leave the town." I answered. Yeah, Mom just told me we're going to my Gramps on that day. Well, I was thinking of staying behind but I know my mom wouldn't let that happen. She's really into the visiting granpa and grandma and all the family traditions. "Why ?!" Ryan asked; sounding shocked. "Visiting my grandparents. Well, I came here today. So, at least I've seen you! Eventhough I couldn't go to the concert." I smiled. They didn't look very happy though. "Oh come on boys! At least I made an effort to see you guys after months! The fans were getting crazy!" I explained; trying to buy them with that. 

I know they are so dissapointed, but what can I do? I really want to go! But I can't ! That's the problem. "Guys...." I sighed ; looking at their emotionless face. They didn't say anything about me not going. "Say something" I said; after 2 minutes of waiting for a response. "Oh well.What else can I say." Ryan finally said something. I smiled at them, they smiled back, by They I mean, Ryan , Ian and Nash whom are sitting infront of me. I didn't even look at Jamie, I couldn't. 

"So I've heard of the new song ! It was very nice" I changed the subject. "Yeah, it was very emo though. But it's great !" Ian said; promoting their new single. "Jamie wrote it. It was his first." Nash pointed at jamie, I finally had the courage to turn to him, his eyes were on mine. "Yeah, it was from experience." Jamie blurted; his eyes were still on mine. I looked away, feeling a little shaky from his long gaze. "I love it" I said, in a very relaxed voice, no sound of excitement at all. "Glad you did." Jamie smirked. 

That smirk killed me inside out. 

-JAMIE's POV-

I feel bad for doing that to her. I was just making her feel bad for leaving me. Only god knows how much I wanted to pull her in and kiss her. Is she really leaving me ? I don't know what to do. I'm dumb, dumb for letting her go. I miss you Christia...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT !!!!! Sowwy pwetty :( I'm really rushing. I'll try posting the next one tonight if its possible kays ! No promises but I'll try ! By the way !!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE 2000 READS <3 You guys don't know how thankful I am for all the loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *hugs* Votes? Comments? LOVE YOU ! :D

-TINA ;)