Chapter 27

It has been five long months we didn't see each other. Only god knows how much I misses him every single second of my life. 

I covered my eyes with my pillow when the sun rays started blinding my vision. BzzBzz My phone vibrated. Melissa's calling me. I grunt before answering. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" My eardrums my pop in any second. "What  the hell Mels? What are you shouting for?" I shouted at her, I wasn't feeling well and now she's screaming at my ears. "Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! You know what?! Hot Chelle Rae is coming to our town next week !!!" I instantly got up and kicked my covers off me. "oh, are you playing some random pranks or what?" I asked, trying to sound calm. "NO, ITS REALLY HAPPENING !!!" Melissa still using the same high pitch voice. Are they really coming? By then I can see them again, especially him. "I'm coming over to your house !!!" Melissa ended the call. 

-JAMIE's POV-

As soon as I heard the next venue we're playing at, I suddenly feel butterflies inside my stomach. I haven't feel this happy for awhile. I hope she's coming to our concert, I really need to see her. I want to see her smile so badly.

-TIA's POV-

I miss them all so much, I really want to go to their concert. Suddenly the memories flashes back. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_yTphvyiPU&NR=1 [ Imagine the girl is Tia and the guy is Jamie ] 

Melissa told me about them arriving and where they are going to stay. Melissa is becoming really good in stalking and all this spying stuffs. 

And I've been in doubts for days, thinking whether should I go and see them. I really missed them all. I just need to decide.

3 days later, the boys had already arrived in our town. They're staying at Hilton hotel. I got a call from Ryan.

Ryan : Hey sweetheart. I missed you!

Me : Me too,Ryan! 

Ryan : How are you? 

Me : Been alright. What about you?

Ryan : I'm doing great. Are you coming to see us this Saturday?

Me : I don't know. I haven't ask my mom. She's been a little too overprotective these few months. 

Ryan : I heard about you and Jamie.

Me : Yeah ... (sigh)

Ryan : What happened? You guys were so in love with each other. 

Me : I'm not going to talk about it anymore. He hates me now and I don't want to feel like a total bitch again.

Ryan : I don't fucking care. Let's meet up. I really need to see you.

Me : Ryan..... please ...

Ryan : You don't want me to kidnap you Christia Follese'. 

Me : Okay, starbucks. At 4pm. 

I ended the call and took a shower. I am really not ready to face them all yet. Or should I say him? Because the only reason I'm holding back is him; Jamie. I feel like a total slut when I dumped him just like that. Without any good explanation. 

I wore my favourite shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. After dabbing a cherry colored lip balm, I tookmy handbag and my phone. Thoughts were running through my mind, I hope Ryan comes alone.

"Mom, I'm going out" I shouted as I walked down the stairs. "Where to? Who with?" yelled Mom who's baking in the kitchen. That reminds me of Adrienne, she loves baking. She bakes everyday, when she's got nothing to do and I would help her out. I smiled at her thoughts. "Why are you smiling?" called mom. "Nothing, I'm going to see Ryan, at Starbucks. You know the one I stayed with" I answered her question while picking out a shoe to wear. "Okay, be back home before 7pm okay" I nodded and walked out of the house. 

The Starbucks is not that far though, I can still walk. While walking to it, I couldn't help but flashing each and every memories of us, our sweet moments, and the bittersweet moments made our relationship grew stronger. 

'I'm like yeah ! Everything you heard is true!' My phone rings. I took it out of my handbag and click on the green button. "Hello" I started. "Tiaaaaaa, where are you?" Melissa yelled. "I'm walking to Starbucks why?" I answered while looking around. It's getting crowded here in town, I wonder why. I hope Ryan wear disguises because Hot Chelle Rae is too well known here. There might be fans who will jump on their back! It's that crazy over here. "YOU'RE GOING TO SEE THE BOYS?!" She screamed out. Wait, how did she know the boys are waiting? Oh wait, The boys? I hope that doesn't include Jamie. "I am going to see Ryan, how did you know this?" I asked. "The fans tweeted, they said Ryan , Nash and Ian were there. They didn't say anything about Jamie though" She sounded calm this time. "Okay. I'm almost here. I'm gonna end the call now" I said, "Don't ! Can you get me a personal autograph with advices for me from them? Please please please?" Melissa pleaded; I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I'll try okay?" I said as I'm squezzing through a bunch of people waiting outside the Starbucks. "THANK ..." I couldn't hear what Melissa said after that because I've just hit the ground. "Ouch.." I yelped. Someone bumped into me right outside the entrance. I couldn't look up; my eyes are on my scraped foot. It's bleeding a little. 

"Sorry, I didn't see you coming in" a voice called out. Wait, I've heard that voice tons of time. That person offered his hand; I looked up. 

There he is, standing infront of me. The one I love so much. "Jamie...." I muttered. He carried me up bridal style, inside the Starbucks. The fans were all screaming their name. I couldn't look into his eyes, I still couldn't believe we could be this close again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you pretty freaks <3 Sorry this one took days to finish, I was so busy and didn't have the time to write ! But now it's done !!! I hope you'll like it :) Votes? Comments? THANK YOUUU <3