Chapter 20

It's almost christmas ! And We're just two days behind ! I'm really excited because I get to celebrate this magical day with my new family, or should I say my temporary family for at least 3 months. after good things sometimes bad things comes along as well, right after Christmas dinner, I have to leave. For real now. Back to my homeland, where no one ever cares about me, like they did here, and leaving this great family is the last thing on my list. Today is going to be a great day, at least I'll try not to bother about the fact I'm leaving in another 2 days, screw that, I'm going to occupy my time wisely, this is my last chance.

"Mom, do you need any help?" I offered as I watch Adrienne still decorating our christmas tree. She smiled at me, shooking her head. "Not yet sweetie. I can do this. It's almost done though" I smiled looking at her passion on giving the best out of her, without our help, unless she needed to. I love this lady so much, she reminds me a lot of my mother, only sweeter and gives equal love to her child, including me, eventhough I'm just a stranger. I laid back, staring at the fireplace, it's warm in here. I look around, flashing every memory I had of this house, the first time I came in, the couch where me and Jamie used to cuddle on, the lawn that made our love stronger, Anna's room, I'm going to miss all this. I didn't realise my eyes are getting watery, I think Ryan saw my watery eyes when he walked pass me, he stops and asked. "Why are you getting tears in your eyes huh?" He smiled and wiped my eyes with his hand. I gave him a not-so-happy smile. Mom looked over at us and walks to me. "Tia, it's not the time yet. We'll have lots of fun at the last remaining time. " She leans in to kiss my cheeks. I rub off the tears at the corner of my eyes, and flashed a grin. "I'm fine, just getting a little emotional." They smiled. 

It's already noon, Mom and Anna is making lunch, while Dad, Ryan and Jamie went out to buy some christmas presents, I get off the couch and walks to the kitchen. "Do you guys need help? I've been relaxing all day. Why won't you let me help?" I sat on the chair beside the counter. "We just want to make your favorite dish without any distraction" Anna winnked at me as she's putting in a pan in the oven. "Did I annoy you guys that much?" I asked, my hand grabbing an apple in a basket on the counter. They laughed. "It's just that you talk too much" Mom replied. I smirked. "Mommm, you should say I asked too much, I was just being so curious over things I haven't encountered to" Anna gives me a Really look. I winked at her, "Why don't you go christmas shopping? You haven't done with that yet. Bought a present for Jamie yet?" Mom washed her hand and walks over to sit beside me. I take a bite of the apple I took from the basket. "I'm not done with that yet, Anna told me to go with her, after lunch" Mom takes the apple from my hand and took a bite too. "Yeah mom, we're going after lunch. Ryan said he'll send us to the mall." Anna adds in whilst washing her hand and walks over. "We'll just have to wait for him. They said they'll be back for lunch." I shrugs, "I hope they will. Ryan tends to spend hours shopping , he'll drag the boys. Jamie and Keith don't fancy shopping as much as Ryan but they'll follow him around." Mom explains. "Uh oh, lunch is going to be a little late." I mutters. We laughed.

"We're back ladies" Keith walks into the kitchen, carrying shopping bags. Okay that looks like they bought the whole shop. Ryan and Jamie comes in too, with more bags from different stores. "You girls took forever, we're starving" Anna whines. "Don't look at me." Dad put up his hands. Our eyes turns to Ryan, "We bought stuff for everyone. Okay now, stop staring at me like I killed somebody and buried them in our backyard. Let's eat" Ryan complains. I walk to Jamie, hugging him as if I haven't seen him since forever. I can feel him smiling , I smiled too. "Missed me that much?" He asked, hooking our hands together. I buries my face on his chest, him smelling so great made me forget everything. He hugs me back, tighter this time. "Jamie, Tia, save it after lunch, I'm starving." I can practically hears Ryan screaming our names, from the dining room. "I forgot we're in here" I grins, showing my teeth. Jamie ruffles my hair , gave me a quick peck and pulls me to walk to the dining table. 

The lunch was great, Mom and Anna made me lasagna, which is totally my favorite. We talked about random stuff and everyone seemed to avoid asking questions about me leaving soon. I guess maybe they'd feel sad too. I mean I am crying inside, I just don't show them because I know they'll feel sad too. So i have to keep my happy face on and just deal with the sadness, mentally, not physically. I promised myself not to cry , at least not until it's finally time for me to leave, I have a feeling holding back my tears will be super hard, so I'm saving it for my last day. 

We're at the mall, Ryan sent us and left. Jamie wanted to come along, but I can't have him around while I'm trying to buy him a christmas present. He was being a baby when he said he hates me for not letting him come along, I smiled at the thought of him. "Done smiling yet miss?" I was a little shocked when Anna suddenly pat my shoulder. "Oh geez" She shakes her head and smiled. "Where should we start off?" I asked, and looks around, finding anything interesting. "Maybe over there" She points at a Forever 21. "Let's start!" We shouted, but only to our ears. And the journey begins.

"My legs can fall off anytime soon, let's rest." I complains , carrying 5 shopping bags, most of them are Anna's and she's holding the same amount of bags too. "Let's eat something, what about Italian?" she asked, looking exhausted too. "Wherever I can sit on and have a glass of cold refreshing water" I replied and we walked to the italian restaurant. Thank god there weren't too many people dining in, because the mall was packed with people doing last minute christmas shopping. Anna ordered spagetthi and I ordered a mushroomsoup. I'm not that hungry. Bad thing is I still haven't found a gift for Jamie yet. BzzBzz I have  new message. It's from Jamie. -Baby, still at the mall? I missed you, :(- I feel so bad for leaving him out now, "Anna, do you have any ideas of a present for jamie? I haven't found the right thing yet" I asked Anna, who's eating her spagetthi. "Jamie doesn't like presents that much, he thinks it's just a waste of time and money. He looks at the person's impressions" Anna's right, Jamie doesn't like presents that much. Which reminds of his birthday. I'm leaving right after Christmas dinner. And that means I will not celebrate his birthday, by his side, baking cakes for him.

How did I forget that? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot hun for all the reads ! I would really to get votes from you guys! Only if you think I deserve one okay ! This chapter is a little short and draggish kinda chapter, sorry :( I hope its worth the wait ! *hugs* I promise you, I'll write a better chapter !

-Tina <3