Chapter 13

"ENOUGH!" I couldn't stand it anymore. Ryan and Jamie were shocked. They ddin't believe I would actually say something. "I don't know what did I do that was so wrong and why am I getting such punishments?! I had enough. Enough hate from you. Did you even investigate if I really did all this? Did you have enough proof to even accuse me? You even slapped me in the face" I pointed to might cheek and continued. "Jamie, do you know why I didn't say anything eventhough you were saying mean things about me? Because whats in the text was true. I do love you. I've been liking you since the first time I've ever known Hot Chelle Rae ! This stupid crush is just stupid i know. But me wanting you for fame is never true. I liked you for who you are. The real guy i know is in you." I pointed to his chest. I looked around. I saw Mom and Dad looking over and there's Katie too. Ryan's looking at me and mouths 'Now's the time' I looked over at Jamie again. "But I swear to god it wasn't me. I didn't do such stuffs. That photo was clearly edited, Jamie.I know I don't deserve all this. I don't even deserve to step into your house, your family and anything related to you. Because I'm just a normal fan who came all the way from my homeland, expecting to get a famous boyfriend and be known. I'll leave, if that's what you want." I turned my back and walked away. Feeling so crushed. Suddenly, there was a hand grabbing mine. "Ryan...Let me go" I know it's Ryan. Wanting me to stay. I don't want to turn around because I'm sure I'll change my mind once I see Jamie's face again. "No, I will never" That's Jamie's voice. I turned around and everything went quick. He pressed his lips against mine in the middle of the lawn. And again our kiss is infront of the whole family. The kiss lasted for 2 minutes, I pulled my lips off and let his hand go. "No. After being called a bitch. I don't think this will work out." I looked down. Holding back my tears. "I love you too," He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. "I don't care if you did it. That text really hurts me bad. Even if it was you, I'd passed that" Tears are starting to blurr out my vision. "No," I looked down. "You don't believe me Jamie. You don't. Do you know how it feel getting called a bitch by the guy I love? You even slapped me. I can't. Just give me some time. I know I'm being selfish, but I have feelings too Jamie. Let time decides." I went inside, went upstairs and turned on the shower. I cried my heart out, all the dissapointments, I just have to let it all out.

-JAMIE's POV-

She said she needed time. I saw her running inside. "Bro, she didn't do it." Ryan tapped my shoulder. I looked at him and he explains. "That day, when it happened, I saw her crying in her room, looking so traumatised. She told me everything. She was sleeping and her phone was on the counter top. When she woke up, she saw the phone was in her hand. then you barged in and slapped her. You slapped her hard, James. She didn't want to tell you the truth at first, but I made her promise me to let you know sooner or later. I bet she knew you wouldn't listen. I can see the look from her face, she really love you for who you are. If you missed this one, you'll regret it. Trust me. She's different, bro. She's not like the others. Now, it's too late. She's so disspointed now. But let me ask you something. Did you even think of the possibilities it wasn't her doing? Maybe it's the one you thought The girl of your dreams did all this? I'm sorry to say this. You're a fucking asshole for hitting an innocent girl and calling her bitch. Now, all you can do is just wait and see." Ryan walked away. No, I can't let that happen. I feel so stupid for not believing her. I slapped her. I called her a bitch. Ryan stopped walking and turned back to me. "By the way, That Adam dude really likes Tia ya know. She can always choose him too. You're not the only guy who wants her. Good Luck with that." He winked and walked back again. I can't let her choose Adam. NO. NEVER. I'll win her heart back. Now, I just need to find the real bitch. KATIE.

-KATIE's POV-

Tia told the truth. Ryan knew the truth too?! What the fuck? Christia Follese', you are one true sickass hoe who needs to die. Now, Jamie will hate me. I better get the hell out of this house. I walked out and ran to the nearest Starbucks. It's 2 blocks away but I don't care. As long as I can get out from Jamie's sight. He'll scream and he'll even slap me harder than she did to Tia. BzzBzz New Message. -HEY BITCH. WTF?! YOU DONE WITH YOUR STORY NOW?! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU CAN NEVER RUN AWAY. SOONER OR LATER, WE'LL TALK. I NEED TO BITCHSLAP YOU.- oh my lord. I should get the hell outta this town. At least for now. -NO.NEVER. JUST ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH TIA. SHE'S FOREVER A HOE, KBYE- I switched off my phone.

-TIA's POV-

After the long cry in the shower, i took a nap. I woke up just before dinner. I made my way downstairs and saw Jamie preparing dinner. He flashed me a smile. That smile is back. No more hate looks on. "You feeling better now, honey?" Dad came to me and gave me a hug. "Yeah Dad." I smiled and we walked to our dining room. My eyes are swollen again. Dad pulled my chair and I took a seat. Suprisingly, Jamie is sitting beside me again. Ryan's back at his usual seating position and everything seems to get normal back, just like it used to be. Today's dinner is Chicken with mixed rice. Jamie was being super nice, he put it all onto my plates and wipes my spoon and fork. I smiled but still didn't spoke a word. "I made lasagna, I know you like them. I learned from Mom. Wait, I'll go get it." Jamie got up and went to take his lasagna. HE made it for me? But thinking of all the pain he gave me, all the good thoughts dissapeared. "Here you go" He cuts me a slice of his lasagna. "It's good" I smiled after I took a bite. It's really delicious. I can tell everyone's smiling at Jamie's effort. He looked happy. Hmm, I just don't know what to decide.

After dinner, we were all watching a movie together. It's The Other Guys! My favorite. Mom and Dad sat on the couch , while me and Anna sat on the floor next to each other. Ryan was resting his head on Anna's lap and Jamie's sitting beside me. We are not that close anymore. It's very awkward now. I don't even know what to talk about now. Instead, I chose to focus on Will Ferrell. We laughed all the time. That movie was really funny! BzzBzzz New Message, I slide open my phone and it's a message from Adam. -Baby, I missed you. Are feeling okay? I couldn't come by today. Need to attend the football practise since I've been ditching for a few days. Call me if you need me. I'm all yours. Ps: I love you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tia and Adam on the side :)