Episode 56: Durand the Babysitter

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 56th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Min appears*

Min: Hey Durand...

Me: Oh, hey Min! What are you doing here? Is LRB sick or something?

Min: Um... No. He turned into a baby...

Everyone: WHAT?!

Min: Yeah... And we need you guys to babysit him.

Emily: Why can't you do it?!

Min: Me and Nut have a very important mission to complete, and L.P isn't available either, so you guys are the only ones available.

Me: *sigh* Fine... Bring him to us...

Min: Thanks. Be right back. *Min leaves to get Baby LRB and comes back*

Baby LRB: *baby noises*

Min: *hands me LRB* Also, heres a list of things you guys'll need to follow.

Maya: Let's see... No sugar, Let him kill someone once a day to- WAIT, WHAT?!

Min: If LRB doesn't kill someone once a day, he'll go mad for blood and could probably kill all of you...

Maya: Ok... No Guns, Give him a teddy bear holding a BLOODY KNIFE?!

Min: As a kid, LRB would always be so fascinated by death and blood. Also, be sure to let him watch at least 3 medieval executions.

Nozomi: Um.. Ok... And for the last thing, No Goat Milk.

Min: Since you guys know what to do now, I'll be off. *leaves the room*

Rachel: Well this is a great way to start off the episode... Babysitting a bloodthirsty baby...

Julie: He sounds like my kind of baby!

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys, what's up?

Chloe: Hey sweetie...

Deondre: What's the matter?

Kelsey: Babysitting a bloodthirsty baby...

Deondre: Oh... Are you guys still recording?

Me: *heavy sigh* (Well, the show must go on...) So Deondre, what questions and dares do you have for us today?

Deondre: Well, for my first question, Sheen, how did you return to earth?

Sheen: Well, no one got to see it, but I actually managed to fix the rocket ship that took me to Zeenu!

Deondre: Good to know! For my next question, what do you guys think is stronger, Magic or Technology?

90% of the Cast: Magic!

10% of the Cast: Technology!

Deondre: Huh, seems like most of you prefer magic. Anyways, for my next question, Lincoln, if you were a never before seen Power Ranger, what theme would you have?

Lincoln: I think I'd be a Samurai Power Ranger, it'd be cool to wield a sword!

Deondre: Ah, good pick! For my last question, are you guys hyped for Tropical Rouge Precure? I have high hopes for it! I love water worlds!