Episode 91: Enter Juniper Lee!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 91st Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*LRB, Min and Nut appear*

Min: Prepare for trouble!

Nut: And make it double!

Min: To protect the world from devastation!

Nut: To unite all people within our nation!

Min: To denounce the evils of truth and love!

Nut: To extend our reach to the stars above!

Min: Min!

Nut: And Nut!

Min: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!

Nut: Surrender now or prepare for a chaotic fight!

LRB: LRB, that's right!

Pikachu: PIKA CHUUUU!! *uses Thunderbolt on LRB, Min and Nut*

LRB: Nice try, Pikachu!

Ash: How are you guys not hurt from that?!

LRB: That's all thanks to the new shield potion we made!

Min: Now we can't be harmed from attacks!

Pikachu: PIKA! (Damn it!)

Me: Well then... hi LRB! What you got for us?

LRB: Well, for my first question, out of everyone from Isekai Quartet, who do you guys think is the strongest and weakest characters?

Aqua: Obviously, the strongest is me and the weakest is Kazuma! Next question!

Kazuma: WHAT?!

Me: Woah woah woah woah. Hold on now! How can you POSSIBLY call yourself the strongest when Ooal Gown's right there?! If anything, YOU'RE the weakest one!

Aqua: Shut up! No, I'm not!

Maya: Yes you are, Aqua! You made us pay an INCREDIBLY expensive bill back at the 16-Bit Bar + Arcade!

Aqua: You're STILL upset about that?!

Me: Yes, we are. We don't forgive and we don't forget!

Aqua: Hmph!

LRB: Alright, so looks like the global consensus is that Ooal Gown's the strongest and Aqua's the weakest, correct?

Me: Yes!

Aqua: WHAT?! NO!

LRB: Alrighty then, here's my next question. Since most of you have been in the series for a long time, you guys have gotten lots of questions and dares throughout the series.

Megumin: Well, not EVERYONE here is fortunate to get any questions and dares.

Me: Yeah. Characters like Carl, the Suite Precures, Miracle Peace, Mung and the El Chavo gang never haven't gotten ANY questions or dares directly for them when they joined the show! Hell, even some characters like Wade, Ron and even Irwin haven't gotten ANY questions and dares despite them being in the show since the VERY beginning! 80% of the questions and dares that directly involve characters are usually for either SpongeBob, Chloe, Minako, Regina, Julie, Reina, Ami, Yumi and Lincoln!

Ami: Just goes to show how weak the character diversity is in terms of who gets questions and dares.

LRB: Anyways, my question is, for those who are fortunate enough to get questions and dares, what was the worst dare you've gotten?