Episode 118: Dawn's Atrocious New Look?!

Lincoln: Hey Loud Crowd! Welcome to the 118th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your host, Lincoln Loud! About time I got to host an episode!

*LRB appears*

LRB: Hey guys!

Lincoln: Ah, LRB! Hey there! What do you have for us today?

LRB: Well, since Easter is on the way, I have some questions related to it! For my first question, what kind of chocolate do you guys like?

Natalie: Yes!

Regina: Sis, there's no chocolate called yes...

LRB: (Goddammit...) Ok, can you PLEASE give me an ACTUAL answer?!

Natalie: Fine. All of them!

LRB: Ok... Well, for my next question, Dawn, how do you feel about Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

Dawn: You want to know what I think?! Well I want to know who the wise guy was that made that awful design of me! I look TERRIBLE!

Serena: HA! Get rekt, Sinnoh Slut!

Dawn: Oh, shut up!

LRB: I see... Well, for my next question, what's your favorite part of spring?

Everyone: Easter Egg Hunts, duh!

LRB: Should have been that coming. Anyways, for my last question, what do you guys think has the most breathtaking view?

Nozomi: Any place with a beautiful sunset!

LRB: Huh, well that's good to hear. Well, I'll be off now. Later!

*Ani, Bunny and Cookie appear*

Ani: Hi everyone!

Mandy, Julie and Reina: NOOOOOOOO!!

Bunny: I'm the easter bunny!

Cookie: *puppy bark*

Emily: *giggles* That's so cute!

Lincoln: Hey Ani! What do you have for us on this fine day?

Ani: Well, since Lily and Sango love puppies, Cookie wants to play with them!

Lily and Sango: Yay! Puppy!

*Cookie runs over to Lily and starts licking her face*

Lily: Awwwwww! It tickles!

Ani: Awwwwww! That's so cute! Well, for my next dare, I dare SpongeBob to juggle 5 eggs without messing up!

SpongeBob: Challenge Accepted!

Urara: Uh, are you sure this is a good idea? Durand will get mad if we eat let alone break his eggs!

Dark Lemonade: Don't worry about it, Urara! If any of the eggs break, we just blame it on Julie and Reina!

Julie: Why I oughta...

*Julie tries to break Dark Lemonade's crystal, but she grabs Julie's arm and snaps it*

Julie:

Dark Lemonade: No touchin the crystal!

Julie: YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!! As soon as I get my arm fixed... *walks out of the room*

Dark Lemonade: Sorry about that interruption, you can start now, SpongeBob.

SpongeBob: Here I go!

*SpongeBob starts juggling the 5 eggs, but fails miserably 3 seconds in*

SpongeBob: Ah barnacles!

Ani: Well that was fast... Anyways, before I go, everyone from Frappeyloop made some egg-shaped chocolate chip cookies for everyone to celebrate Easter! *brings out the cookies*

Megumi: Yay!

*everyone starts eating the cookies they were given*

Ani: Well, that's all I've got for now! Later!

Emily: Bye-bye!

*Ani, Bunny and Cookie leave the room*

Lincoln: Well everyone, that's all the time we've got for today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Sorry if this took too long to come out, but we promise that we'll have the next episode out soon! Until then, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time! Later, dudes!