Episode 42: Time for More!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 42nd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

Nozomi: So Durand, who has our next set of questions and dares for today?

Me: LRB once again, and his dare is to play Danganronpa!

Emily: Ooh! Sounds like fun!

Me: (Honey, you've got a big storm coming...)

*after playing the trilogy*

Everyone: *frozen faces*

Me: Hey, you guys ok? Guys? You guys. GUYS!! Oh dear... Maybe this was a bad idea... So uh...

*after everyone stops crying*

Me: Ok, you guys good now?

SpongeBob: Y-yeah...

Maya: Can we all agree to never speak of this franchise again?

Everyone: AGREED!!

Me: Guess we can forget about LRB's first question... Anyways, for his next dare, he wants you guys to act like each other for 10 minutes!

Ami: Well this is easy! *dresses up as Julie* HI, I'M JULIE!!! I'M A COMPLETE AND UTTER PSYCHOPATH WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SHUT THE F**K UP!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Everyone except Julie, Mandy and Reina: *uncontrollable laughter*

Julie: Two can play at this game!! *dresses up as Ami* HI, I'M AMI!! I'M INTO CRINGEY CUTE STUFF!!

Reina: *uncontrollable laughter*

Everyone Else:

Julie: What?

Clara: Julie, that was NOT funny.

Julie: WHY?!

Maya: Because you suck.

SpongeBob: My turn!

Regina: *extremely uncontrollable laughter*

Maya: Regina, calm down!

Regina: I'm sorry, it's just too funny!!

*8 minutes later*

Me: *trying to catch my breath* Okay, that was way too much hilarity, I nearly died from laughter! Anyways, for LRB'S only question(That the cast would be willing to answer), would you rather have 10 foxes or 10 wolves as a pet?

Everyone: NEITHER!!

Kelsey: What if one of the wolves is Ulric?!