Episode 79: The Concept of Love!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 79th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Soon we'll reach the 80th Episode mark and with Episode Milestones come new friends!

Lincoln: I can't wait to find out who it is!

*the Precure gals return*

Maya: Hey! Sorry, we're late!

Me: Hey ladies! How was the party?

Lily: It was wonderful! We were singing and dancing to our amazing soundtracks that Sailor Moon will NEVER have!

Usagi: WELL!

Kirara: We all even binge watched all our movies! Nozomi and the Dark Cures cried when their movie came on!

Dark Dream: HEY! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone that!

Chloe: Deondre even came, and we made out and snuggled until the party was over!

Me: Of course you did...

Chloe: What? Got a problem?!

Me: N-no! Of course, not!

Chloe: Good.

*LRB appears*

LRB: Hey guys, how's it going?

Me: Well, we've been far from good in the past 2 episodes because SOMEONE nearly arrested by the FBI.

Haruhi: Oh, get over it!

LRB: I see... Well, I think I can help with that!

Me: What you got for us today, LRB?

LRB: Well, before I start with my questions and dares, I brought you guys some chocolate since Valentine's Day is coming!

Me: Oh, thanks LRB!

*we all eat the chocolates, then our clothes change into Valentine's Day related attire*

Maya: Wow! We're all in clothes we'd wear on Valentine's Day!

Reina: Why did I have to get a Poptart outfit?!

Ronnie Anne: Because you suck, that's why!

LRB: So do you guys like the outfits?

Everyone except Mandy and Reina: Yeah!

Mandy and Reina: Of course not!

Regina: Well too bad! Deal with it!

LRB: Anyways, for my first question, Ladies, if you were to get married to your boyfriends/crushes, what would be the most romantic place to do it at?

All the Girls with Lovers/Crushes: Paris!

LRB: Of course you all choose paris...

Me: Well, it IS the City of Love for a reason!

LRB: I suppose you've got a point. Anyways, for my next question, Boys, what would you give your ladies for Valentine's Day?

Lincoln: We can't tell you!

Chavo: It's a secret!

Me: Our lips are sealed!

Wade: You'll just have to wait and see for yourself when Valentine's Day comes around!

LRB: I should've known. Anyways, for my next question, who do you guys think is the most annoying character in this show?

Everyone except Mandy, Regina, Julie and Reina: Julie and Reina!

Regina: Julie, Reina, Patrick, Billy and Mandy!

Julie: Of course you all choose us!

Emily: Did you guys REALLY expect any of us to choose anyone else?