Episode 73: Lincoln's Challenge

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 73rd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Logan appears*

Logan: Hey guys!

Me: Hey Logan, how you doing?

Logan: Great!

Me: So what you got for us?

Logan: For my first question, Powerpuff Girls, how did you feel about you having a crossover with Teen Titans Go?

Buttercup: It was trash. Next question.

Logan: Oh ok... *laughs a little* Anyways, for my last question, Ami, if you ever had a child, would you want to be married or stay single?

Ami: Well, if I ever do have a child, I wouldn't mind being married! As long as my husband's like you, Logan! *blows a kiss towards Logan*

Logan: That's nice to know! For my first dare, Lincoln, Meggy wants to challenge you to a 1v1 Inkling gun challenge!

Lincoln: What?! Why me?!

*Meggy appears*

Meggy: Don't complain and just accept it!

Lincoln: What do I have to do exactly?

Meggy: If you can successfully land enough hits to splat me, you win!

Logan: Lincoln, if you win, your prize will be a limited edition Splatoon 2 themed Nintendo Switch bundle!

Lincoln: Awesome!!

Logan: But here's the catch, if you lose, you'll have to go on a double date with Jenny, accompanied by Poppy and Branch!

Lincoln: WHAT?!

Ronnie Anne: Are you serious?!

Rachel: WHY?!

Lincoln: I DON'T WANNA!! I REALLY DON'T WANNA!! That Switch isn't worth going for!

Logan: You have to do it, whether you like it or not!

Meggy: Quit complaining and be a man!

Lincoln: .....

Me: Good luck, Lincoln. You're gonna need it...

*Me, Lincoln, Rachel, Logan, Meggy and Ronnie Anne head to that random empty room we have in the studio in case for something like this*

Meggy: Now then, come at me, Lincoln!

Lincoln: *gulp*

*Lincoln fires relentless shots at Meggy, but she dodges all of his attack*

Meggy: Is that all you got?!

Rachel: How are you so fast and nimble?!

Meggy: If you actually watched SMG4, you'd know that I was once an Inkling!

*Lincoln starts firing more relentless shots at Meggy, only to miss every last one of them*

Meggy: Okay, that's enough going easy on you. It was while it lasted, but your feeble attacks are starting to grow tiresome.

Lincoln: Oh no...

*Meggy jumps up in the air and throws a bunch of Splatbombs near Lincoln, completely surrounding him*

Lincoln: