Episode 117: Ron the Ladies Man?!

Chowder: Hello everyone and welcome to the 117th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Banime All-Stars! I'm your host for today, Chowder!

Mung: Actually Chowder, it's Anime, not Banime. But other than that, that was a great introduction!

Chowder: Thanks Mung!

Wade: Hey, has anyone seen Kim and Ron?

Lincoln: Wait, they're not here?!

Maya: No, not at all.

Lincoln: That's crazy! They're always here on time!

*Ron appears with a clingy Kim*

SpongeBob: There you guys are! Where have you been?

Ron: Sorry, Kim's been EXTREMELY clingy to me all day, and I don't know what's going on with her!

Kim: Oh, Ron! I love you so much! *starts relentlessly kissing Ron*

Lori: Yikes! You weren't kidding! It's even worse than Lincoln falling in love with attractive anime girls!

*FantasySketchWriter appears*

FSW: Hey guys.

Emily: Oh, Fantasy Sketch Writer! Hello!

FSW: I know what you guys are gonna ask, so I'll just get started. For my first question, Regina, do you have any favorite characters from bad TV Shows, Cartoons, Anime or Video Games?

Regina: Of course not!

FSW: I see... Well, for my next question, did you guys have any childhood crushes?

Lincoln: Well, I'm gonna be honest... I still have a crush on the Sailor Scouts...

Haruka: Goddammit, he's still cursed!

Lincoln: No wait, let me explain! I used to watch Sailor Moon on Cartoon Network's Toonami and kinda fell in love with them. And I never let go of them ever since.

Lori: Oh, I remember now! You used to kiss the screen everytime the Sailor Scouts were done transforming!

Minako: Awwwwww! That's so cute!

Lincoln: *blushes madly* I really wish you didn't bring that up, Lori!

Milk: Wow, what a weeb...

Nozomi: *slaps Milk* He was only a kid, leave him alone!

Urara: Geez, you really have no chill, do you?!

Milk: Hmph.

FSW: Anyways, for my last question, what kind of anime would you not add to the series?

Maya: Well, it depends on Durand's own choices.

FSW: I see. Well, I'll be off now. See ya later.

*FSW leaves the room and at the same time Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys! I'm here!

April: Hey sweetie!

*April runs over to Deondre at blinding speed, grabs his face and starts kissing him on the lips. Deondre then reaches down and touches April's butt, which makes her blush madly*

April: (OH MY GOD, HE TOUCHED MY THICC ASS!! HE LOVES ME! HE REALLY LOVES ME!! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!)

*the two finally stop kissing*

Deondre: Hehe... 😍

*Chloe appears*

Chloe: Hey guys, sorry I'm-. Deondre!!