A Little Update

Hello everyone! Durand here with a little update on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars. First off, I'm proud to say that the series has become a success hitting over 700 views since the last episode! I'm happy to see that you guys enjoy the series! Next, it's been doing great in rankings! Let's look at them, shall we?

10th for SpongeBob and Kim Possible stories!
59th for Loud House stories!
3rd for Billy and Mandy!
4th for Glitter Force Doki Doki stories!
717th for Pokémon stories!
3rd for Glitter Force stories!
1st for Casagrandes and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi stories!
14th for Precure stories!
55th for Konosuba stories!
37th for Ask or Dare stories!

So far there hasn't been any confirmation for the Sailor Moon story ranking.

Another thing I wanted to bring up is the fact that 97% of the dares the characters have done on the show are from Logan/SuperLogan2015 and Ani/SFDvelarA02. The story has reached 700+ reads and only 2 out of those reads have given us dares. If it's because you're too worried that your dares or questions won't be answered, there's no need to worry, everyone's dares and questions will be answered as long as you follow the rules, so don't hesitate to give us questions and dares!

That's all I've got for today, we'll see you all next time with the 18th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!