Episode 17: The Cutest Character?!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 17th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Our next set of dares come from our good pal, Ani!

Kim: Great...

*Ani appears*

Ani: Hey Hey!

Logan: Hey, who's this?

Me: Logan, this is Ani, she's a regular guest here in the show and is a big fan of Glitter Force! Ani, this is Logan, he's also a regular guest here in the show, and he's a fan of SpongeBob, Loud House and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi! He also has his own Ask or Dare series!

Logan: Hey there! Nice to meet you.

Ani: Feeling's mutual!

*Logan and Ani shake hands*

Ash: When are we gonna get questions and dares from people besides these two?

Me: I wonder when that'll happen too... The series gets a lot of views, but only Logan and Ani are the ones that give us the real content. After this episode, I'll do an update. So Ani, what are your questions and dares for today?

Ani: Glad you asked! For our first dare, we're all gonna be kids for the whole episode!

Jewel: I'm here too!

Everyone: WHAT?!

Glitter Force: AGAIN?!

*Ani uses magic to turn us all into kids*

Emily: Well this is just great....

Regina: Why are the pixies, Natalie, Billy, Mandy and Irwin babies?!

Ani: Well... since they're already kids, the magic downgraded them to babies... And for the pixies, maybe it's because they're so small...

Yumi: We look ridiculous...

Ami: I think we look adorable!

Me: Yeah! So Ani, what's your next question or dare?

Ani: For the next question, can you guess my real age?

Patrick: 100 years old?

Ani: No!

Regina: *eyes turn red and grabs her spear and shoots out a giant beam at Patrick* Are you blind?! She looks nothing like a 100 year old!

Me: Can you give us a hint?

Ani: Yes! My age is close to Natalie's age.

Maya: So, your age is close to Nat's age... Wait, you're only 10 years old?!

Ani: You bet!

Everyone: 😱

Ani: What's with the weird looks?

Kim: We just can't believe that you're only 10 years old and you've been giving dares that teens would give us!

Emily: Yeah!

Me: I find that hard to believe too.

Ani: Well anyways, for my next question, what's your favorite fairy tale? If you have one, that is.

Emily: Cinderella, duh! But I also love Peter Pan!

Kelsey: She also has a crush on him!

Emily: Hey! No I don't!

Aqua: What a loser.

Emily: *cries and uses Sparkle Storm* You're so mean, Aqua!

Lori: Wow, Aqua's both useless AND a jerk at the same time. 😒