Mother's Day Special & Maya's Confession!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the Mother's Day special of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

Emily: Yay!

SpongeBob: So what are we doing for today's episode?

Me: Well, for my first question, What are some great memories you guys have or had with your mothers?

Lincoln: Well for me, it was when we all went to Scotland and discovered that we were descendants of Scottish royalty!

Everyone: WHAT?!

Lincoln: Oh, you don't know? We're descendants of royalty! Bet you feel real bad for ditching me, don't you, Rachel?

Ronnie Anne: Yeah!

Rachel: Oh shut up!

Maya: (How am I gonna tell him?)

Me: Hey babe, you OK? You look kinda down.

Maya: Huh? Oh, it's nothing!

Me: Oh ok. Well if you need to get something off your chest, I'm here for you, OK?

Maya: Yeah, of course! (Oh god, this is gonna be hard...)

*Maya's phone starts ringing*

Mackenzie: Oh, my theme!

Maya: Huh? Oh, that's my ringtone! I'll be right back, babe!

Me: Alrighty then, take your time!

*Maya runs out the main room and goes into the girls bathroom and checks her caller, who just so happens to be her fiance, Kamen Rider Wizard*

Maya: Oh boy...

*Maya answers the call*

Maya: Hey babe, what's up? Huh?! What do you mean you're leaving me?!

Me: *outside the girls bathroom* Hey Maya, are you OK? I can here you from outside the girls bathroom.

Maya: Uh, Don't worry, I'm OK!

Me: OK then...

*Maya teleports out of the studio and heads to Kamen Rider Wizard's house, where she finds a nasty surprise*

Maya: What the hell?!

Kamen Rider Wizard: Sorry goldilocks, I've met a real woman!

Rosalia: That's right! Now buzz off, tubby!

Maya: Babe, why?!

Kamen Rider Wizard: Because you're too weak for me, and I don't want kids either!

Maya: My love wasn't enough for you?!

Kamen Rider Wizard: Of course not! I only want strong women, now get out of here or we'll kill you!

*Maya bursts into tears and runs out of the house*