Episode 129: Bel's Return?!

Regina: Hi everyone and welcome to the 129th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your beautiful host for today, Regina!

Minako: Yeah, cuz that's TOTALLY accurate...

Regina: Hey, shut up!

*V4 appears*

V4: Guess who?

Chloe: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Regina: Hi, V4. Please tell me you have some actual questions and dares this time...

V4: Don't worry, I have actual questions and dares this time. For my first question, Ayumi, are you aware of Kamen Rider?

Ayumi: Of course I am! It's very popular among the Precure! Same for Power Rangers!

V4: Good to know, for my next question, Manatsu, are you aware that you and Zenkaiger have similar color designs?

Manatsu: Why, yes! Yes, I am!

V4: Ah, I see. Well, for my next question, do you guys carry traits from other characters that have the same VA as you guys?

Lincoln: No, not really.

V4: Ah, I see. Well then, for my next question, Ash, how do you feel about Digimon?

Ash, Dawn and Serena: RIP OFF!!

V4: Oh geez... That was fast. Anyways, for my last question, Dawn and Serena, are you girls aware of how buff Ash is?!

Dawn: He sure is buff, isn't he?

Serena: That's why I love him!

Ash: Heh heh...

V4: Well then, for my first dare, I dare Megumi to feed Hime HEALTHY food!

Hime: NO!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!

Little Hime: DEAR GOD, WHY?!

Lincoln: What the hell!? There's a little Hime instead your mouth?!

Megumi: Oh, you don't know? Yeah, that's actually a common gag.

Iona: WHICH YOU WOULD'VE KNOWN IF YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED OUR SHOW, LEMON HEAD!

Lincoln: You don't have to be so mean about it. *bursts into tears and runs out of the room*

Regina: Seriously, Iona?!

Iona: I'm sorry, I'm just tired out everyone hating us!

Maria: Still, that wasn't very nice...

Ronnie Anne: (Time to add another girl to my s*it list...)

V4: Anyways, Megumi, you know what to do.

Megumi: You got it!

*Megumi picks up Hime and takes her to the dining hall*

Hime: OH GOD PLEASE NO!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

V4: Well then, for my next dare, I dare the Healin Good girls to eat fried rabbit, penguin, cat and dog!

Nodoka: WHAT?

CatDog: Did you just say, FRIED CAT AND DOG?!

V4: Why yes, I did.