Episode 37: Daring Dodgers!

Me: How did I get these powers? I was never told that I even had any!

SpongeBob: Um, Durand? The camera's on.

Me: Oh crap! Uh, hello everyone and welcome to the 37th episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Sorry about what happened last episode, I hope I didn't worry all of you reading at home.

Reina: Durand, you worried ALL OF US!

Me: Once again, I'm sorry. Now that we have no more fights to worry about, we can resume with the show!

*Ani appears*

Ani: Durand! I saw your latest episode! You were so awesome! I was about to cry when you were about to die!

Me: Heh, thanks, Ani!

Julie: *calls Nagisa's phone*

*Nagisa's phone starts ringing*

Nagisa: Hello?

Julie: Is this Nagisa Misumi?

Nagisa: Yes!

Julie: Well I just wanted to say, PRECURE SUCKS ASS!!!

Nagisa: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!

*Julie hangs up*

Ani: Julie, you do know the what'll happen if you talk trash about Precure, right?

Julie: B**ch, does it look like I care? NO.

Ani: You're going to regret that sooner or later. Anyways, there's something I want to show you guys a special ability I have!

Me: Really? What is it?

*Ani turns into a pixie*

Clara: Oh, you can turn into a pixie! Neat!

Ani: Yep! Well, see you guys later!

Rachel: Oh ok, bye!

*Ani leaves the room*

Me: Now then, the next dare comes from BlacklightBrony once again, and his dare is for us to read his fanfiction, Monstra Monstrum: Hunt of the Wendigo.

Clyde: Ooh! Sounds cool!

*after reading the fanfic*

Everyone: *speechless*

Me: Well that was absolutely brutal to read... Anyways, our next set of questions and dares come from a user named StarHero64, he's a big fan of this story and it inspired him to make his own fanfiction.

Lincoln: That's nice to know!

Me: He's also a big fan of Glitter Force and especially a big fan of you, Chloe! Because of how kind and beautiful you are!

Chloe: Really? Awwwwww, that's so sweet! Tell him I said thank you! And that I want to kiss him!

Me: I'll be sure to do that. Anyways, his first question is, he wonders if the Glitter Force would ever change your powers!

Emily: While I wouldn't really mind switching powers, I've gotten so used to my powers that I can't imagine changing powers with any of my friends...