Series Feedback Episode!

Hello everyone! Durand here with a special episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! If you're wondering where I am, I'm at April's house. April asked me if I could babysit her siblings for her until she came back from recording the next episode. For today's episode, I thought it be nice to try and ask YOU guys some questions! But since Wattpad doesn't let you make polls, I'll have to do the next best thing. These questions all have to do with the show. So let's get started!

1st Question

What are your Top 5 Favorite Shows that are in this series?

2nd Question

What are your Top 5 Favorite Shows that aren't in this series?

3rd Question

Who are your Top 5 or 10 Favorite Characters in this series and why?

4th Question

Who are your Top 5 or 10 Least Favorite Characters in this series and why?

5th Question

Who are 10 Characters that you think don't get enough screentime in the show?

6th Question

Who are 10 Characters that you think get too much screentime in the show?

7th Question

What's your favorite season of this show so far?

8th Question

What's your least favorite season of this show so far?

9th Question

What's your favorite episode from Season 1 and why?

10th Question

What's your least favorite episode of Season 1 and why?

11th Question

What's your favorite episode of Season 2 and why?

12th Question

What's your least favorite episode of Season 2 and why?

13th Question

Out of all the characters that were added in Season 1 post-launch, who were 5 you were the most hyped to see in the show?

If you need to refresh your memory on who joined, check out Episodes, 5, 11, 15, 20, 30, 40, 45, 47, 48, 50 and the Birthday and Christmas specials. These are all episodes that had characters join the show.

14th Question

Out of all the characters that were added in post-launch Season 1, who were 5 that you were the least hyped to see in the show?

15th Question

Out of all the characters that were added in Season 2, who were 5 that you were the most hyped to see in the show?