Episode 59: More Sushi?!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 59th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Logan and Yumi return*

Logan: We're back!

Yumi: こんにちは!

Me: Ah, Logan and Yumi! Welcome back! How was the hot spring?

Yumi: Super refreshing!

Logan: Yeah! Before I start with my questions and dares, Ami, I want you to come with me, I have a VERY special place I want to show you!

Ami: Really? What is it?

Logan: It's a sushi place called Ichiban! I've been to that place, and their sushi is the best!

Ami: Really? That's so sweet of you! Let's go!

Logan: We'll be right back!

*Logan and Ami head to Ichiban, order their food and head back to the studio*

Ami: We're back!

Logan: That's right!

Yumi: *smells the sushi* Wow! It smells so good! Is Ichiban the place you got sushi for me?

Logan: Yep!

Yumi: Awwwwww, thank you! *kisses him on the cheek*

Ami: Well, time to eat! *Ami pulls out the sauce she got from Ichiban and puts it all over the sushi*

Kaz: Ami, are you sure putting sauce on that is a old idea? You remember what happened to Yumi, right?

Ami: Don't worry, Kaz! The sauce was given to me from Ichiban! How could it be suspicious?

Me: I suppose she's got a point.

*Ami takes a bite of the sushi and instantly turns into a snake*

Me: Again?!

Logan: JULIE!!!

Julie: HAHAHAHAHA! SUCKER!!

Logan: You never learn... *Logan uses his powers to turn Julie and Reina into Uglydolls*

Julie: WHAT THE HELL?!

Reina: What did I do?!

Logan: That's what you get for turning Ami into a snake!

Ami: AND ASSSS PUNISSSSSSHMENT FOR TURNING ME TO A SSSSSSNAKE, I'M GONNA EAT YOU BOTH!!

Julie and Reina: NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!

*Ami eats both Julie and Reina*

Julie: *inside Ami's stomach* LET US OUT!!

Reina: *also inside Ami's stomach* THIS IS SO INSULTING!!

Logan: With those nitwits out of the way, let's get this show on the road! For my first question, what are your favorite Mario and Sonic games?

Me: My favorite Mario games are Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Maker, Super Mario Party and Mario Hoops 3-on-3. As for Sonic, I really like Sonic Mania Plus, Team Sonic Racing, Sonic Rush, Sonic Colors and Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Logan: Huh. I see that you're into the spinoffs more than the main series games.

Me: Why yes, yes I am! Racing and Sports games appeal to me more than platformers.

Logan: Anyways, for my next question, who's your favorite Marvel or DC superhero?

Me: I'm not a big Marvel or DC fan.

SpongeBob: Spider-Man!

Lincoln: Doctor Strange!

Maya: Wonder Woman!

Patrick: Patrick-Man!

Regina: Idiotic Narcissist...

*everyone shares their favorites*

Logan: You guys have great taste!

Yumi: Logan, you've been such a great guy to be around and I think it's time I told you how I really feel about you... I LOVE YOU!! *kisses Logan on the lips*

Logan: 😍

Yumi: Will you cuddle with me?

Logan: I thought you'd never ask!

*after the cuddling with true love*

Logan: That felt so good. Luckily, Lucy didn't see that. For my last question, what are your guy's favorite video games?

Me: Super Mario Odyssey!

Maya: Banjo Kazooie!

Patrick and Billy: Sonic 06!

Regina: 🤦🏻‍♀️

*after everyone shares their opinions*

Logan: You guys have great taste! Anyways, for my only dare, the cast of Trolls gave you guys tickets to see Trolls World Tour with them!

Me: Wow! How nice of them! Let's go!

3 Hours after watching the movie...

Logan: Hey, are you guys ok? It's been 3 hours since the movie should've ende-

*everyone's frozen*

Logan: Uh oh. Looks like they were paralyzed by the Smooth Jazz Troll. I better bring em back to normal. *uses his powers to cure everyone from their paralysis*

Me: *deep breath* That stupid troll is gonna get it for paralyzing us the next time we see them!

Logan: Ok ok, calm down... Let's just go back home.

*we return to the studio*

Logan: Now then, I'll be off! Later! *leaves the room*

Me: Bye! Thanks for joining! Anyways, that's all the time we've got for today's episode! Be sure to tune in next episode to see some new characters join the cast! Thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!