Episode 46: Enter El Chavo!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome back to Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Logan appears*

Logan: That's my cue!

Julie and Reina: *growling*

Logan: For my first question, Ami and Yumi, how would you feel if you were invited to Smash Bros?

Yumi: That would be so cool!

Ami: Too bad Sakurai doesn't allow cartoons and anime into Smash...

Me: Yeah...

Logan: Anyways, my next question is also for Ami and Yumi. How did you girls feel about James Dahlbender trying to make a reboot for you girls?

Nozomi: Didn't that guy get arrested for having a dead body in his house?

Me: Yes, he did.

Urara: I also heard he's a huge fan of your show! He even made a fanmade series called Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: The Best Day Ever!

Yumi: Is that so? Well, I appreciate someone actually wanting us to come back to Cartoon Network!

Ami: We should've been on Cartoon Network longer! We don't even get any rerun time!

Me: I blame Class of 3000 for your cancelation.

Logan: Ok then, for my last question, which movie do you prefer? The LEGO Movie or Onward?

50% of the Cast: The LEGO Movie!

Other 50%: Onward!

Logan: Ah ok! For my first dare, we're gonna visit Loom from Sackboy: A Big Adventure!

Me: Ok! Nice!

Logan: Except Julie and Reina because they suck.

Julie and Reina: WHAT?!

*Logan uses his slow motion move to send us to Loom*

Maya: Wow! This place looks so nice!

Quico: These guys look so weird.

Me: Those are called sack-people, Quico.

SpongeBob: Hey look, there's Sackboy!

*Sackboy waves hello to us*

Patty: He looks so cute!

*all the male sack-people look at Patty, fall in love and faint, including Sackboy*

Rin: Did all the sack-people just become lovestruck?

Chavo: That's Patty's beauty for you!

Komachi: I see...

*we head back to the studio*

Logan: Well that was an interesting visit. For my next dare, I challenge you guys to a soccer match with my cast!

Lincoln: Challenge Accepted!

Chavo: Alright! I'll make a goal and another goal and another goal and another goal and another goal and another goal and anot-

Quico: SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAAAAZZZY!!

Me: *uncontrollable laughter* Even to this day, that never gets old!

Logan: Ok...

*we arrive at the soccer field, where Logan's cast awaits*

Poppy: Hey guys!

Buttercup: What took you guys so long?!

Me: Have some patience!

Logan: Alright, my team will be Me, Lucy, Buttercup, Poppy and Grizz!