Episode 15: New Heroes 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 15th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! And in today's episode, you'll get to see who will be joining our 35 Heroes!

Maya: This should be good!

Kim: Please don't tell me Pickle and Peanut are joining...

Lori: Or the Breadwinners, Fanboy and Chum Chum or Sanjay and Craig...

Me: Don't worry, none of those guys are joining.

Kim: That's a relief.

Me: At least not yet...

Lori: Oh dear...

Me: Don't worry, it's not anytime this year.

Mackenzie: That's somewhat reassuring to hear.

Regina: Now that you confirmed that characters from bad shows aren't joining anytime soon, tell us who's joining us already!

Me: With pleasure. The Heroes that will be joining us today, they're an extremely well-known and classic team who helped define one of the most iconic genres in Anime history! Anyone have any guesses?

Kazuma: IT'S GOKU!!!

Lincoln: Naruto!

Emily and Maya: Nuh uh! It's Nagisa and Honoka!

Ron: DIO?!

Kim: Yare Yare Daze...

Lori: Kirito and Asuna?!

Ash: Please don't tell me Digimon's joining... 😒

Pikachu: Pikaaa...

Patrick: Is it Squidward?!

Regina: *shoots a beam at Patrick* No!

Me: Excluding Patrick, you all had good guesses, but none of them are the ones that are joining this month!

Rachel: Then who could it possibly be?!

Me: I'm surprised none of you mentioned them. But anyways, please welcome the queens of magical girls, the Sailor Scouts!!

Glitter Force: THE SAILOR SCOUTS?!

Usagi: That's right! And if you inferior copycats have a problem with that, then in the name of the moon, I will punish you!

Glitter Force: COPYCATS?!

Usagi: That's right! You guys copied us because you were all sooooo jealous of our success!

Chloe: Why I oughta....

Kelsey: Take that back!!

Me: Chloe and Kelsey, calm down! Usagi, stop boosting your team's ego!

Minako: Yeah. Just because we're more iconic doesn't mean we need or should rub it in their face.

Me: I assume that you guys already know about these beautiful ladies.

Sailor Scouts: *blush*

Maya: *pouty face*

Regina: Ooh, is that jealousy I see, Maya?

Maya: Huh?! 😳

Patrick and Billy:

Makoto: Have you been living under a rock?! You don't know who we are?! 😰

SpongeBob: Patrick actually does live under a rock...

Makoto: Oh.. Forget I asked then...

Grim: Billy doesn't live under a rock, but he might as well live under one!

Regina: Yeah!

Rei: In any case, thank you for letting us be apart of your show, Durand! The pleasure is ours...😘 *hugs me*

Me: You're welcome! I'm sure your inclusion will hopefully draw in your fans to this stor-. Hey, you're getting awfully close...

Rei: *kisses me on the lips* 💋 Mwah!

Maya:

Rachel: Oh no...

Kazuma: Durand, you okay?

Me: Hehe... Sailor Mars so pretty... 😍 *faints*

Rei: *giggles*

Maya: (That b*tch is so dead!)

Ami: Rei, why did you kiss Durand? I think that pink girl with the ponytail is dating him...

Rei: Oh, is she?

Rachel: No, but she does have a crush on him and you kissing him made her mad! Especially you kissing him on the lips!

Rei: Well it's not my fault Pinkie Pie didn't make her move.

Maya: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Clara: Maya, calm down!

Minako: Rei, stop provoking the girl. And stop hitting on Durand!

Rei: Fine...😒

Ami: Well, since Durand still hasn't woken up, I'll end off today's episode! Thanks for reading and be sure to have some questions and dares for us and our new friends! We'll see you all next time! Bye Bye!