Episode 121: Ask or Dare, But Awesome!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 123rd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today, we're actually gonna have some new characters join the show!

Everyone: WHAT?!

Maya: Seriously, honey?! But it's not Episode 130 yet, and you almost ALWAYS add new characters only every 10 Episodes!

Me: Well today, I'm feeling generous! I've decided to add some new characters today as a way of showing my gratitude to everyone who's been reading and supporting the show!

SpongeBob: Cool! So who is it gonna be?

Me: Well, the shows that are joining are among the most popular cartoons of all time!

Lincoln: Really?!

Me: The characters that are joining the show are 3 of the most iconic duos in HISTORY!

Emily: Wait, is it Nagisa and Honoka?!

Me: Their shows have gone down in history as some of the most LEGENDARY TV Shows in the Television industry!

Maya: Who is it?! Who is it?! Who is it?!

Me: Alright, without further ado, it's time to reveal the next characters that'll be joining us today! You guys ready?

SpongeBob: IIIIII'M READY!!

Nozomi: I'm literally shaking right now!

Dark Dream: Who could this POSSIBLY be?!

Ash: I don't know, but it's gonna be good!

Iona: Durand, with all this hype that you're building up, you better not disappoint us!

Me: Trust me, you'll love it! Now then, cue the theme songs! (They're gonna be so mad!)