Episode 21-30 Recap

Here are some of the major events that happened in Episodes 21 through 30!

Ani's parents were killed by Peter Griffin and were reincarnated by the Rainbow Star...

Reina made Lincoln fell in love with her, only for her to lose him thanks to Ani!

Brando and his servant, Archer are now guests in the show!

Ani has now set up clubs for the cast!

We got to meet Logan's cast from Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Animation Edition and his girlfriend, Lucy!

Minako and Regina are now love rivals!

Ani is secretly a princess and can now speak Japanese!

We got to meet Jewel's boyfriend, Poppy and Ani's servant, Mayday.

Reina is now rivals with Brando, Logan and Ani.

Lance confessed his love for Jewel and was rejected.

Julie's hatred for Ani has now increased!

Patrick and Billy still have bad tastes...

Mackenzie and Archer had a duel!

And last but not least, Clyde McBride from The Loud House, Sid Chang from The Casagrandes and Sakura Minamoto from Zombie Land Saga joined the roster!

With the new 3 characters joining the fray, things are certainly gonna get even crazier from here on! Will Lincoln ask Sakura out on a date and make Ronnie Anne hate her? Will Clyde ever give up his crush on Lori? Will Julie, Mandy and Reina ever get their revenge on Ani and Brando? And who will Brando choose as his lover? Minako or Regina? Anything can happen on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!