Episode 90: Girl Power!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 90th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today you'll get to see who'll be joining us! Any guesses?

Maya: Please tell me Tropical Rouge is finally joining!! They've already shown us 2 trailers! This has to be it!

Me: Sorry Maya, but they're not joining us yet.

Maya: Awwwwww man...

Patrick: Squidward!!

Kazuma: GOKU!!

Usagi: Please don't be Madoka Magica!

Me: You guys have some good picks, but none of them are joining today.

Emily: Can you give us a hint?

Me: Well, the character that's joining is from an underrated Cartoon Network show! Any guesses?

Patrick and Billy: Teen Titans Go!!

Me: NEVER HAPPENING.

Regina: Yeah!

Me: Anyone have a REAL guess?

SpongeBob: Is it Camp Lazlo?

Me: No, but... you're in the right era, SpongeBob.

Ami: Wait, the character that's joining is from the CN City Era?!

Me: That's right, Ami! Who is it, though?

Ami: Is it Juniper Lee?!

Me: Yep! You guessed it! Hit it!

*the spotlights turn on and point to the girl onstage*

Juniper: What's up, guys?

Ami: Juniper!

Juniper: Ami!

*Juniper jumps off the stage, runs up to Ami and gives her gal pal a hug*

Ami: It's been so long since we've seen you!

Juniper: That's because Cartoon Network NEVER acknowledges us...

Me: Yeah, it's a shame... Anyways Juniper, could you kindly introduce yourself to everyone?

Juniper: Why of course! Everyone, my name is Juniper Lee, the Te Xuan Ze, protector of the balance between the human and magical worlds!

Emily: Te Quan Ze?

Juniper: No, Te Xuan Ze.

Maya: That sounds a bit hard to pronounce.

Juniper: I don't blame you. A lot of the characters from the Cartoon Network aren't great at saying it right.

Me: I see.

Kaz: Juniper Lee. We meet again!

Juniper: Hi Kaz.

Nozomi: So Juniper, why did Durand say your show was underrated?

Juniper: Well, like many other unfortunate Cartoon Network shows, my time on the channel didn't last long due to my average ratings, which is a VERY common reason why shows don't last long on the network.

Yumi: Yeah... That's why we were cancelled...

Me: It's also the reason Cartoon Network is so ALLERGIC to acknowledge you girls. Were any of you even invited to the 20th Anniversary?