Episode 84: Settle it in Smash!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 84th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Not only that, but this is overall the 100th part of this whole story!!

Maya: Really?! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

SpongeBob:

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys!

Chloe: Honey! *kisses Deondre on the lips*

Me: Hey Deondre, what you got for us?

Deondre: Glad you asked! My first question is for the pretty Sailor Mars!

Rei: Awwwwww. Thank you, hun!

Chloe: Back off.

Deondre: Hey, don't worry! Anyways, I'm unfamiliar with you girls, so Mars, did you join before or after Mercury?

Rei: Well Deondre, I joined the team EXACTLY after Ami did!

Deondre: Ah, good to know! For my next question, Panini, why DO you love Chowder so much?

Chowder: FINALLY!! Someone questions Panini's love!

Panini: WHY do I love Chowder so much? Well, he just looks too cute for anyone NOT to love him! *kisses Chowder on the cheek*

Chowder: I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!

Deondre: I see... Anyways, my last question is for my beautiful ice princess and her equally beautiful friends!

Glitter Force: Awwwwww! Thank you! *they all kiss Deondre on the cheek*

Deondre: Hehe. Anytime. Anyways, have you girls ever thought that your powers came from the Miracle Jewel?

Lincoln: Miracle Jewel, what's that?

Pop: The Miracle Jewel contains the power of the Light of Hope that can destroy any kind of despair! Queen Euphoria tried to hide the truth about it by making a fake story about it being able to grant any wish and it gave birth to my sister, Candy. Who is now the new queen of Jubiland.

Lincoln: Pop, how do you know about all this?

Pop: Well, Queen Euphoria is our deceased mother...

Lori: Oh, sorry to hear that...

Candy: Hey, don't worry about us!

Kim: So why did your mother hide the truth about the Miracle Jewel?

Pop: If Emperor Nogo found out about the truth of the gem, it would've led to DISASTROUS results.

Chavo: Jeepers!

SpongeBob: Who's Emperor Nogo?

Emily: Well, remember Rascal and his stupid lackeys? Yeah, Nogo is essentially their "god".

SpongeBob: Oh, I see.

Chloe: Anyways, to answer your question, honey, I am certain our powers have come from that Jewel!

Deondre: Well then, that's good to know! Anyways, for my first da-

*Ani and Regina randomly appear with Patrick, Billy and Mandy in bruises*

Me: WHAT THE HELL?!