Episode 137: Reach For the Stars!

April: Hello everyone and welcome to the 137th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your host for today, April, Babe of the Wind!

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys!

April and Chloe: Hey sweetie!

Deondre: Heh, if it isn't my favorite beautiful ice princess and my babe of the wind!

*you already know what happens next*

Chloe: So Deondre, what do you have for us today, my darling?

Deondre: Well, for my first question, how do you guys about Sonic Colors getting a remaster this year?

Chloe: Really?! That's awesome! Sonic Colors is my favorite video game ever!

Deondre: Really?! It's my favorite too!

Chloe: Wow, we have so much in common, sweetie!

April: Wait, while this is a great idea, there's one little problem. Who's gonna voice Sonic now that Roger Craig Smith has stepped down as Sonic?

Deondre: Well they could always just reuse his old lines. They did it for Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, Adventure 2 Battle and Adventure DX, so that wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Chloe: Well wouldn't that be seen as lazy?

Deondre: Well, Roger Craig Smith is my favorite Sonic VA and I was pretty sad to hear that he was fired so...

Chloe: Oh, I see...

Deondre: Yeah... Anyways, for my next question, Mysticons, where did your powers come from? I haven't seen your show so I'm curious.

Arkayna: Glad you asked! We transform with the power of the Dragon Disc! It's a powerful artifact from Gemina that we can't let be fallen into the wrong hands, which is why I always bring it with me whenever I show up for episodes.

Deondre: Ah, I see. Well, for my next question, April, how is your baby sister doing?

April: She's doing great! She's now 4 years old and in preschool! But she's got that rebellious side because SOMEONE brainwashed her AND my other precious siblings!

Quico:

April: Quico, you know damn well that I NEVER tolerate ANYONE trying to hurt or corrupt my family and I'll ALWAYS hold that against you!

Chavo: Yeah!

Deondre: That's my girl! Anyways, for my next question, Nodoka, how do you feel about having 3 super forms?

Nodoka: Well, to be honest, I feel like it's starting to get a little excessive. Not to mention that everyone kept making a fuss about it on Twitter...

Deondre: Oh, I see. Well then, for my last question, what are your favorite video game franchises?

Emily: Mario!

Lincoln: Star Fox!

Patrick and Billy: BUBSY!!