Episode 96: Underwater Hide and Seek?!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 96th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! The end is near for Season 2!

*Logan and Lucy appear*

Logan: Hey guys!

Me: Hey Logan! Hi Lucy! What have you got for us?

Logan: Well, for my first question, Durand, what made you want to make an Ask or Dare story?

Me: Well, I got the idea from reading an Ask or Dare story called Ask or Dare: Glitter Force Doki Doki, made by rikkaxira4ever. It was so hilarious that it became my favorite Wattpad story and it made me want to make my own! That and because Ask or Dare stories are one of the most popular stories on Wattpad, so I wanted to join in on the fun! Now look at how successful it's become!

Logan: Heh! That's good to know! For my next question, Everyone, what's your favorite Pixar movie?

Rachel: The Toy Story movies!

Me: Ratatouille!

Kim: The Incredibles!

SpongeBob: Monsters Inc!

Ronnie Anne: Coco, of course!

Patrick and Billy: Cars 2!

Regina: *kicks Patrick and Billy in the face* Cars 2 was terrible!

Logan: Ahem!

Regina: No offense, Logan.

*everyone shares their favorites*

Logan: Aside from Patrick and Billy, you guys have great taste! Anyways, for my next question, Ami, why do you drive so carefully and slowly?

Yumi: Yeah, Ami! Why DO you drive so slowly?! Last time you drove, you created a traffic jam and a bunch of people kept ramming the tour bus!

Ami: Well, I just don't want to be rude and crash into anyone's car, that's all.

Maya: Well, you don't have to drive slow to not crash into anyone...

Logan: Yeah. Anyways, for my last question, Ami, if a pop dance teacher who wanted you to join them on an upbeat dancing musical, would you do it?

Ami: Yeah! That sounds super fun!

Logan: Good to know! Now then, for my first dare, I want you guys to meet the newest members of my cast!

Me: Alright! Bring em in!

*the Barnyard cast appears*

Otis: Hey hey!

SpongeBob: Hey, it's the Barnyard cast!

Me: Damn, you got to Back at the Barnyard before I did!

Dark Dream: *eye twitch*

Maria: You OK, Dark Dream?

Dark Dream:

Chavo: Jeepers! Is she OK?

Dark Aqua: No! She HATES Barnyard!