Episode 61: Enter the SOS Brigade!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 61st Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*LRB appears*

LRB: Hey guys!

Me: Ah, LRB! Nice to see you!

LRB: It's been a while! After all, Logan's been hogging the spotlight for the past 3 episodes! Anyways, for my first question, who do you guys think is the best villain from each of your shows?

Everyone: None! We hate them all!

LRB: ... Anyways, for my next question, who do you guys think would win in an insult fight? Sam from iCarly or Jade from Victorious?

Everyone: Sam!

LRB: Really?

Me: iCarly's objectively superior, what did you expect?

LRB: I suppose you're right. For my next question, would you rather join Ani's cast or join Logan's cast?

Maya: Well, I feel like we already interact with Logan's cast on a daily basis, so I'd honestly join Ani's cast.

Nozomi: Couldn't agree more!

Ami: I want to join Logan's cast!

Yumi: Same here!

Mackenzie: You just want to join Logan's cast just to get closer to him!

Ami and Yumi: Nuh uh!

Julie and Reina: NEITHER!! They both suck!

LRB: Anyways, for my last question, do you guys believe there's a dark side to you?

Towa: Well, Twilight was my dark side, but now she's gone, so I don't believe she'll come back.

Regina: Same with me.

Chowder: I saw Panini turn into a black cat once, does that count?

LRB: Yes!

Panini: Boyfriend! You promised to never tell anyone about it!

Chowder: I never promised anything, and I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!

LRB: For my first dare, you guys are gonna the iCarly and Victorious crossover!

Me: What a coincidence!

*after watching the crossover*

SpongeBob: Hey LRB, did you give us iCarly related questions and dares because of the iCarly revival that's coming?

LRB: Yep, can't wait! Also, before I leave, I have someone I want you guys to meet!

Kirara: Who might that be?

*an arctic fox appears*

LRB: Everyone, meet my assistant, Snowflake.

Snowflake: Hello everyone.

Lily: So cute!

Haruhi: Wait, she can talk?! Interesting!

Kyon: (Oh, so NOW you're impressed...)

Megumin: And she has a British accent!

Darkness: So she's your assistant?

LRB: And my pet! She can even fly!

*Snowflake grows wings*

Lily: That's so cool!

Haruhi: I WANT ONE!!

LRB: She can even create snowballs!

*Snowflake creates a snowball*

Chloe: Amazing!