Chapter 58 - Getting Ready

Nina's POV

"Nina, are you in there?" Alexa asked as she knocked on my door.

"Yeah, hold on." I said. After a few moments of zipping my suitcase, I opened the door.

"What were you doing?" Alexa asked.

"Oh, uhm. I'm getting ready." I said.

Alexa looked at me, confused. "For what?" she asked.

"For, uhm." I paused. I can't just say a thing about the surprise. What am I gonna do?

"She's getting ready for breakfast." Greyson came behind his sister, "Right, Nina?" he added.

"Well, uhm, y-yeah. I was g-getting ready for, uhm, breakfast. Errr, let's go?" I said.

I was actually getting ready for the surprise that we will show Sandy, and Alexa doesn't know a thing about it. Talk about, missing out.

"Let's go." Greyson said. He led the way downstairs to the dining room.

After having a delicious breakfast that Aunt Lisa made, Greyson and I went out of the house and walked to the place where the surprise will be held. As we were walking, I saw something like a flash of a camera.

"What's that?" I asked Greyson.

"What's what?" he asked back. 

Then, another flash came.

"That!" I exclaimed, pointing to the direction where the flash came.

 Suddenly, a lot of men came out of the bushed and flashed cameras at us. 

Camera flash there.

Camera flash here.

Camera flash, EVERYWHERE!

"Run!"  Greyson blurted out. He grabbed my hand and quickly ran away from the paps.

"Is your *pant* life always *pant* like  this ?" (Pant means breathing quickly. It's like running out of breath or something like that)

"Yes." Greyson replied.

"Your life sucks then." I told him as we stopped running. 

"In here!" Greyson said as he opened a door. I went inside and he did the same. He flicked a light on and I realized that we're in an old, dusty, small shop. The paps didn't see us go in here but it's not yet safe to go out of this shop.

"How long do we have to be in here?" I asked Greyson. He looked at the window carefully and said, "We're leaving. Now. The coast  is clear." He glanced at his watch and grabbed my hand.

We carefully went out of the shop and luckily, no one saw us.

We continued walking to the place where we will surprise Sandy.

 Sunshine..and City lights will guide you home. And ohh, yeah you gotta know, that I'll never let you go.

Greyson's phone went off. He quickly took it out of his pocket and frowned as he saw who's calling him.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's Sandy." he said, "I'm sure that she watched the news and saw us together."

I frowned too and said, "Just answer it." He answered the call and put it on speaker.

"Grey, where are you?" I heard Sandy ask Greyson.

Greyson sighed and lied, "I'm here at the park, sweetie. Why?"  He bit his lower lip (He's so hot when he does that ) He doesn't like the idea of lying to his girlfriend. 

"Really? You're at the park? " Sandy said, as if she doesn't believe Greyson.

"Yes. I really am at the park." Greyson insisted. 

"So, who are you with?" Sandy asked.

Greyson gulped, but he still managed to lie to her, "No one. Just me."

"U-huh. So you're at the park, alone? How is that even possible?" Sandy said, the tone in her voice is bothering me. Did she watch the news?

"Yes, I'm at the park with no one. Why are you asking me these questions?" Greyson said.

I heard Sandy sigh. Then she said, "Are you sure, Greyson? Fine. As long as you're telling me the TRUTH." And she hang up.

Greyson froze and clutched his phone tight. It's like he's trying to break his phone into pieces.

"Greyson! Calm down, okay?" I said. I took his phone and slid it in my pocket.

"I shouldn't have lied to her.  I should've told her the truth, you know. I think she saw us in the news." Greyson said, calming down.

"Greyson, calm down. Relax. Everything's alright." I told him, even though it's clearly not.

He breathed in and out then said, "We have to take her to the surprise before she thinks about breaking up with me."

I simply nodded and grabbed his hand. We walked to the botanical garden nearby the lake. It is where we decided to make the surprise.

"Is everything ready, Joe?" I asked the guy who is in charge of the set.

"Yes, ma'am. The dancers are still rehearsing but I'm sure they'll be ready for tonight." Joe said.

"Good. Very good. How about the lights and decorations?" Greyson asked.

"Everything's ready, sir. Don't worry. I'm sure your girl will be impressed." Joe said with a smile.

 Greyson patted his back and smiled back.

"How about we do a soundcheck for your voice, Grey?" I asked him.

"We can't do that! Who knows, maybe there are fans out there! They might ruin the surprise!" Greyson said.

"Okay. Don't be nervous, okay? You can do it. Sandy will be happy. I know it." I assured him.

"I just hope you're right." Greyson said. 

>I miss updating, oh my gawd! I'm so sorry for the super late update! I was grounded and was lazy. Sorry! Well, I hope you like this one. I'll update the next chapter. Please COMMENT, VOTE, OR FAN ME! I beg you!! Thanks! Love yaaaa! <