Chapter 30 - Happy Birthday, Greyson ! -the surprise party-

Sandy's POV

I can't believe all of that happend! Can we just act like nothing happend? Guess not. 

I wanted to give Greyson the best birthday ever so I decided to act like nothing happend on that Pizza Parlor. 

I glanced at my watch and it's almost 6pm. 

"Hey, Grey!" I said as Greyson looked up, "Let's go." 

"Where?" Greyson asked, giving me a confused look. 

"Just follow me" I said and gave Greyson a smile that says 'Trust me'. 

I took Greyson's hand and called a taxi. I told the taxi driver to drive us in our hotel. As we arrived in there, Geyson asked me, "Where going to the hotel? That's all?" 

"No, you silly! Just go change into something casual. I'll just go get something from my room." I said and went to my hotel room. Greyson went to his hotel room, I guess. 

I went inside mine and looked for an outfit to wear but then, my phone buzzed. It's my sister, Noreen.  

From:Noreen 

Hey, where are you? 

From:Sandy 

Still here at the hotel,getting changed. Why? Is it all settled? 

From:Noreen 

Yes. You guys are the only one who's missing! Hurry up! 

From:Sandy 

Okay Okay. We'll be there in a bit. Just wait.

I replied her the last time then found a perfect outfit to wear. 

I took my Piano shirt out. (remember that shirt?) Then took my brown skinny jeans. I took a jacket and pair my outfit with my western boots. I looked at a body mirror and I gotta admit, I looked hot. I went to the dresser and I don't feel like putting any make-up on. I took my phone and slid it on my pocket and walked out of the room to find Greyson.

Greyson's POV 

As Sandy said we're going to somewhere, I'm so confused. Where? 

It didnt matter coz' All that Sandy says is wear something casual. 

"Hmm.. Something casual, something casual.." I said as I look for a great shirt to wear and "Aha!" unril I found my Piano shirt. This shirt would be perfect. 

I took out the shirt and a casual pants. I decides to wear my black converse too. 

I looked at the mirror and this Piano shirt is really awesome. I brushed my hair and took my phone then slid it on my pocket. I went outside and saw Sandy walking towards me. She's wearing the same shirt I am now wearing. We're like Lovers! *cough* ahem! 

"Greyson! I didn't know you're going to wear that too!" Sandy exclaimed as she hugged me. 

"So,where are we going again?" I asked. 

"Just wait and you'll see." Sandy said as she grin. Creepy. Am I under a prank? Hope not. 

Sandy and I went outside the hotel and called a taxi. I glanced at my watch and it's already 5:40pm. 

"Here. Put this on." Sandy said as she held out a blindfold. 

"But-" I said but she cut me off. 

"Just put this on." she said then I took the blindfold and tied it on my eyes. All I can see now is dark. 

"Do you trust me?" Sandy asked. 

"Oh Sandy-" I said but she cut me off again. 

"I said Do you trust me? Yes or No?" she said . 

"Yes I do. Of course." I said then I heard her giggle a little. 

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ 

Few minutes later, the car stopped. 

"We're here." Sandy said the she took my hand as a guide. 

"Can I take off the blindfold now?" I said in my babytalk but she said no. Poor me. 

We walked inside to a place I don't know. Then I've been lead to a room. 

"You can take the blindfold off now." Sandy said. As she said that, I happily took off the blindfold and gasped. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREYSON!!!" Everybody yelled. 

"Oh God! Thank you all so much, guys! You know you don't really have to do this for me. Oh, Thank you all!" I aaid. I am so surprised. Guess their surprise party for me worked. 

"Don't thank us. It's Sandy's idea." Alexa said. 

"Is that true, Sandy?" I turned to Sandy. 

"Well, I couldn't have done without their help!" Sandy said and I ran to her and hugged her like I never seen her in years.  

"I love you so much, Sandy!" I said. 

"I love you too, Grey."