Chapter 5 - Being chased by the Paparazzi

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. 

Me and Isabel went downstairs and opened the door.

"Oh,Hi Isabel! When did you arrive here?" Greyson asked as he saw Isabel.

But before Isabel answered , she jumped to Greyson and hugged him tight. Then I giggled.

"Miss you too, Isabel." Greyson said as Isabel pulled away then Greyson smoothened his shirt.

"Just a few hours ago. Gosh, Greyson! You changed a lot, look at you.." Isabel said as she walked around Greyson. Then we all laughed.

"Are you coming with us? Me and Sandy are going to the mall." Greyson said.

"I am! Let's go now!" Isabel said then she ran to the driveway while me and Greyson are left behind.

"You know her, she loves to go to the mall.." I said.

"And she's fast!" Greyson said and took my hand we ran after Isabel. After we reached the mall, we were panting like dogs.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again!" I said.

"Yeah, agree." Greyson said and he's super tired.

"Oh, you slow pokes!" Isabel teased us then we all went inside the mall.

"We should get something to drink, I'm really really thirsty." Greyson said.

"You go ahead guys. I'm not thirsty at all." Isabel said then me and Greyson went to buy some fruitshake.

"So, is Isabel staying in here at Oklahoma?" Greyson asked as he payed for our fruitshakes.

"Yeah. Wait, she didn't know yet that you're going at LA." I said as I took my fruitshake from his hands.

"Yeah, she's going to be sad for sure." Greyson said.

"Hey guys. What are you talking about?" Isabel asked as she walked toward us.

"Oh, nothing interesting. Greyson just asked if you're staying in here."

"Oh, then let's go have some fun now!" Isabel said and we all went to some different stores.

We bought Greyson a Piano Shirt. It's a shirt that has designs of piano. Then Isabel bought another one for me.

"Now you two look like partners with that shirts." Isabel said as me and Greyson tried the shirt on.

"Thanks! This is really cool. I love this shirt." I said.

"Yeah, this shirt is awesome. I'm going to wear this at LA." Greyson said and whispered 'oops'.

"What?! You're going to LA? Why??" Isabel said as she gave me and Greyson a confused look.

"Here, check this out." I said and showed the Paparazzi video of Greyson to Isabel.

"Woah! Greyson, you mean.." Isabel started.

"Yes."

"You're going to LA?! Man, you're going to be totally famous! But how long are you going to be there?   I'm gonna miss you." Isabel said.

"Just a couple of months. I'm going to miss you too, Sab." Greyson said then I immediately changed the subject.

"Oh, c'mon you guys! Let's go pay for this now." I said and we all went to have some lunch after paying for the shirt.

(---Remember the Piano shirt---)

"So, when are you going to leave?" Isabel asked.

"Um, oh yeah..about that." Greyson said and mummbled, "Next Week."