Chapter 3 - Telling Alexa

Sandy's POV 

That time that Greyson wants to tell me something,I was so confused. And worse, he said that it's a bad news . What kind of news could that be? I keep wondering and asking myself. But I stopped thinking about it. I'm happy right now and I don't want to ruin this great day.

"Sandy!!!" my mom called me from downstairs "Go call your sister, it's dinner time!"

"Coming!!" I said then I went to my sister's room. 

"Hey, Noreen. Dinner time!" I said to her. 

"Ok, let's go." she said to me and we both went to the dining room.

Greyson's POV

After I texted Sandy, my brother knocked on my door. 

"Hey, Greyson. Dinner time." Tanner, my brother, said as he opened the door. 

"I'm not feeling well. Maybe I would skip dinner today." I said and closed the door.

Then Tanner and Alexa went downstairs to the dining room. 

"Where's Greyson?" mom asked. 

"He said he's going to skip dinner tonight." Tanner said to mom. 

"Why?"  

"I don't know. But he said he's not feeling well." 

"I'll go check on him." Alexa said and went upstairs to my room.

Alexa knocked on my door."Greyson, are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not feeling well." I said to Alexa. 

"C'mon Greyson. Tell me the truth. I'm your sister." she said as she came in to my room. 

"Fine." I said and I sat on my bed. She sat beside me. 

"So, what's the problem?" she asked. 

"It's Sandy.." I said softly and tears began to fill my eyes. 

"What's wrong about Sandy?" 

"Alexa, I like her. I have a crush on my own bestfriend. I wanted to tell her but what if she don't like me back?" I explained to my sister and tears began to roll down my cheeks. 

"I see. Greyson, I can tell. You're inlove. Inlove to your own bestfriend." Alexa said. 

"I know. And everytime she calls me 'bestfriend' , my heart aches. Like I'm dying deep inside." 

"Greyson, I don't know what to say but skipping dinner is not the answer to your problem." Alexa said and took me downstairs to the dining room. Then I ate my dinner silently.

I'M SO SORRY THiS OnE iS SHORT. i'M ONLY USINg MY PhOne To WRiTe THiS OnE. (: