Chapter 43 - You could be a superstar!

~Next Morning~

Sandy's POV

I woke up, all wet. I thought I'm sweating and had a nightmare but no.

I saw Noreen, holding an empty cup and laughing.

"Why did you do that?!" I yelled, while Noreen is still laughing.

"Because, it's the only way to wake you up!" Noreen said, between giggles.

I rolled my eyes then said, "But why do you have to wake me up? I don't have anything to do."

"Trixh called. Go call her back." Noreen said and left my room.

Before calling Trixh, I took my bath and changed into a purple tee and jean shorts. I did my hair and called Trixh.

-Phone Convo-

Trixh- Hello?

Me- Hey gurrl! Noreen told me you called. Why?

Trixh- Oh, I just want to ask you if you want to come over my house tonight for a sleepover party.

Me- Sure! I would love to! So, what's up?

Trixh- Cool! Well, Bea and I are on break from recording our new single. Oh wait, our breaktime is over. Call you later!

Me- Okay, bye.

Trixh- Bye.

-End of Phone call-

 (A/N: Hey, I think I need to skip for the sleepover party. Sorry, I really need to speed things up coz' 2 days left before school)

~Sleepover~

"Hi, Mrs. Marie! Trixh invited me over to sleepover with Bea." I said.

"Oh Hi, sweetie. Yeah, she said that to me. Well, come on in. She's in her room with Bea. Oh and you can call me Aunt Eloisa." Mrs.Marie said.

I nodded and stepped inside their house. Wow, their house is really huge.

"Just go to the purple door that has 'Trixh' written on it." Aunt Eloisa said.

I went upstairs and looked for the purple door. I found it and knocked.

I heard Bea said, "Come in!"

So I went in.

"Hey gurl! How are ya?" Trixh said as I entered the room.

I put down my bag and sat beside Trixh.

"Me? I'm bored." I said.

"Well, then let the sleepover party start!" Bea said.

Trixh plugged her iPod on her mini speakers and played some modern songs.

"Now I know that you hate oldies." I said.

"I don't hate oldies! I just love Modern more." Trixh said and stuck out her tongue to me.

I looked at my right side and saw a door.

"Is that your bathroom?" I asked, pointing to the door.

Trixh shook her head, means no. Then said, "Nope."

"Then what's that door for?" I asked.

"Go check it out." Bea said.

I just shrugged and went to the door.

I opened it and my jaw dropped.

It's another part of the room. It has a huge flat screen TV, a semi-circular sofa, an electric Piano, Huge speakers, Mic-stand, a long table with lots of foods in it, DVD player, A mini popcorn machine,   collection of Beats by Dr. Dre, and a desktop computer.