Chapter 54 - Home Is In Your Eyes

Sandy's POV

I can hear everything...

I can feel everyone....

I can hear their prayers and cries...

I miss them all....

I wanna wake up, but I can't....

Greyson's POV

"Hello?"  I said as I answered my phone.

"Hey, Greyson. So, how is she?" the person said.

"She's okay. The doctor is still checking about her condition." I said.

"Okay, so about the surprise. Are we still going to do it?"

"Of course! The surprise is still going... but, we have to postpone it, ok?" I said.

"Okay, but you know that I can't postpone my flight, right?"

"Oh, yeah I know. I'll just let you stay in our house. There's an extra room, anyways. And my  mom would be glad to meet you again." I said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet Tanner again! And also I can't wait to see Sandy!"

"You still have a crush on Tanner?!" I said.

"NO! I just can't wait to meet him again, Silly you!"

"Oh okay. By the way! When you arrive here, you're not allowed to see Sandy yet! It would ruin the surprise!" I said.

"Awww, fine! fine! Okay, gotta go. You know that we have different time zones eh?"

"It's not my fault! You're the one who called me in the first place!" I said.

"Okay, Okay, Whatever. Bye." then she hang up.

Wondering who she is? You'll find out soon. Very soon .(=

No/ Third Person's POV

Greyson went back to Sandy's room to check on her. The doctor said that Sandy is okay and she's fine. It wasn't that very very very bad crash. But still, ..you know what I mean.

"Hey, sweetie. Greyson here." Greyson whispered as he sat on the chair beside the bed.
He listened to the beeping of the machine beside him then found himself singing his own song.

 My heart beats a little bit slower, these nights are a little bit colder

Now that your gone... 
My skies seem a little bit darker, sweet dreams seem a Little bit harder... 
I hate when your gone 

... Everyday the time is passing, growing tired of all this traveling... take
Me away to where you are... 

I wanna be holding your hand in the sand by the
Tire swing where we used to be baby you and me.I'd travel a thousand miles
Just so I can see you smile feels so far away when you cry... cuz home is
In your eyes, 

Greyson's POV

"Greyson?" Noreen said as she entered Sandy's room, along with Alexa and Tanner behind her.

"Hey, Noreen. Hi sis. Hey bro." I said softly. Well, I don't want to wake Sandy up.

" We're just here to see Sandy. We heard that the doctor said that she's okay. No coma or something like that." Alexa said.

"Yup, and we're also here to give these to her. I know she loves these." Tanner said as he placed 2 teddy bears in the end of the bed.

I chuckled a little and said, "Yeah, she loves those."

"Okay, well. That's all. We'll see later at the food court for lunch, okay?" Alexa said then she kissed my forehead. Weird right? I know. Well, sisters do that, I think?

"Yeah. I'll catch up with you guys later. I'll just stay here for few minutes." I said.

"Okay, bro." Tanner said then they left.

I went back to my seat and grabbed Sandy's hand.

"I know you can hear me. The doctor already said that to us. Sandy, please wake up for me. Open your eyes. I know you can hear me. So please, wake up now. You already had to much of sleep." I laughed at what I said at the end part.

I yawned and placed my head down to the bed, still holding Sandy's hand.

I felt something move...

 "Sandy?" I said.

"Sandy??" I said , one more time. Standing up, I saw Sandy open her eyes.

"Greyson." she whispered.

"Oh My Gosh, Sandy." I said then immediately hugged her.

"NURSE!" I yelled then a nurse came to the room in no time and checked on Sandy.

" She's fine. She's okay. But she needs to get some rest. She's not allowed to be stressed. She's not allowed to do some tiring things in one week. Don't worry. It's only for one week." The doctor said as he came out of Sandy's room.

"Thank you, doc. But when is she allowed to go home?" Sandy's dad asked.

"She can go home tonight. She's actually fine. I, myself, is surprise on how she's not feeling any sickness. You've been very lucky, Mr. and Mrs. Wakefield. It's really rare to find patients waking up even though they're really really sick." The doctor said.

"Yes, thank you very much. Can we see her?" Aunt Carly asked.

"Yes, she's awake." The doctor said then he left to go check on other patients.

We all went inside Sandy's room. The first one to hug her is her mom.

"Sweetie, I'm glad you're awake. We missed you." Aunt Carly said then she kissed her forehead.

"How are you feeling, pumpkin?" Sandy's dad asked.

"I'm feeling great. Just a little headache." Sandy said.

"Good."

"Okay, We'll leave you two alone." Aunt Carly said then they both left.

"I'm glad you're awake now. " I said.

"I missed you." Sandy said then I hugged her.

" I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She said.

"C'mon. Let's go home. Your parents are probably waiting." I said as I pulled away.
I stood up and started to walk out of the room but then Sandy grabbed my arm and said, "But, Greyson." she paused for awhile then continued, "Home Is In Your Eyes."

I smiled and went back to her. I softly crashed my lips to hers and we moved our lips in sync.

We pulled away at the same time, but not taking off our eyes to each other.

"C'mon, let's go." I said then we both left the room. 

[A/N: A crappy chapter, I know. Well, I just want my readers to come back and support this fanfic again. Anyways, this will be ending soon... Aww!! But dont worry! I'm making a new one! But I cant promise that it'll be soon. So yeah. Please COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN ME! Thank you and I love y'all! (:]