Chapter 9 - Finally!

*DinnerTime*

Greyson's POV

Mom invited the Wakefields to eat with us this dinner since it's our last night.

We will leave already at tomorrow  morning. I'll miss Sandy.

Then while I was thinking of those thoughts, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Sandy, Isabel, Noreen, and their parents.

"Good Evening, Lisa!" Mrs. Wakefield said as she did a beso-beso with my mom.

"Hey there, Scott." Mr.Wakefield said as he shook hands with my dad.

Guess they're going to miss my parents. Then Isabel and Noreen went over to Alexa and Tanner. I looked at Sandy.

She's sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, I'm a little worried.

"Huh? Me? Nothing!" she said as she quickly looked up.

"C'mon Sandy. Tell Greyson."

"I'm going to miss you." Sandy said softly then she looked at the ground.

"I'm going to miss you too, Sandy. I love you and don't forget that."

"I love you more than anything." she said then she kissed me on the cheek.

"C'mon lovebirds! Let's eat dinner." Alexa yelled from the dining room then they all laughed.

"We should go eat now." Sandy said then we went to the dining room to eat dinner.

After the dinner, we rest for a while then me and Sandy went to my room.

"I'm not used to your new room." Sandy said as she looked around.

"This is not a new room. Some stuffs are just removed." I said and we both laughed.

The laugh stopped and both of our smiles turned into frowns.

I broke the silence.

"Cheer up, Sandy. It's not the last time you're going to see me. You're still going to the airport tomorrow, right? And I'm going to be back here after a couple of months."

Sandy didn't say anything, she was in deep thoughts. Then her mom called her from downstairs.

"Sandy!!! Time to go home now!" her mom yelled.

"Coming!!!" Sandy yelled back and I was expecting her to walk to the door but to my surprise, she kissed me on the lips. I was expecting that someone will interupt us but no. No one interuppted us. The kiss lasted about 10seconds. Then Sandy said,"I love you." Then she walked to the door and went downstairs. They all said goodbye to us and went home.

Yes! Finally! A kiss without interruption. I thought to myself and smiled.

Sandy's POV

I know I shouldn't have kissed Greyson but I'm going to miss him so much. Luckily, no one stopped us. As we arrived home, I ran upstairs to my room and checked my phone. There was a message from Greyson.

From Greyson.

When you said 'I love you' , I forgot to reply. So, I love you too!

To Greyson

I know. Good Night! You still have an early flight tomorrow. I'm gonna miss you!

From Greyson

Sweet Dreams,Sandy.

To Greyson

You too, Greyson. Love you.

Then I put my phone to my bed and brushed my teeth, comb my hair then went to bed. Early flight of Greyson tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________

I know, short huh? Sorry. My eyes were seeing two. They were sleepy. Leave a comment! Thanks. LoveLots